1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fennville Friday Night Fun Shoot 6/24/11 !

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

The last friday of the month is here again and as always Fennville Rod & Gun had another good turnout with lots of young shooters and the old standbys showing up to have a good time shooting, Burgers and all the fixin's and desserts, as always Fennvile has great food at there shoots , there were 10 protections shot before the 50 bird calcutta with lots of 20's and 19's shot with lots of shootoffs the weather was great not to hot and the targets were flying good , i have some random pics of the shoots but i wasnt able to stay for the calcutta but Eric assured me he would get a pic of the board and add it later ....
    cody4gold_2010_2804360.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804361.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804362.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804363.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804364.jpg
    As you can see by the pics another good turnout tonight
    cody4gold_2010_2804365.jpg
    Here we have Scott E's daughter Heather that came out to shoot tonight and alot of guys wish she wouldnt have ..HAHA just kidding she was kicking butt tonight and by the way her team sold for more than the pick of the board tonight good shooting Heather !
    cody4gold_2010_2804366.jpg
    Here we have Don Stevens telling Brian E. did you hear i bought a new Perazzi , wanna see it !!
    cody4gold_2010_2804367.jpg
    And we have Big Bird a.k.a. Randy Hook checking out the board saying to himself i dont see Matt Ski or Steve VV's name up there the Elmen brother must be at the Barry Manilow concert tonight ...
    cody4gold_2010_2804368.jpg
    And here we have Eric Y. running the auction for us good job Eric Thanks..Icant wait to see the board from the calcutta there was already a 50 straight shot by Don S. and Kenny M. when i left ...

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice pics Doug. Hey, did you know Don S bought a Perazzi?

And how about Big Bird....lol.

Matt Ski

3. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hey All,

Here are the results from the Calcutta. Thanks to everyone who came out to the club! Would write more but walking out the door to Bre's gradation party!

cindyfenn_2010_240210.jpg

cindyfenn_2010_240211.jpg

If not noticed, ALL teams but one were in a shoot-off!

See you guys around!

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Matt

April fools

Don

5. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Really was a fun night - 22 teams shooting off for 6 spots and the lowest score was a 44. What a great mix of teams with quite a few young shooters that did great.

Perfect night for shooting - no wind and cool, not cold and the bug weren't bad.

Thanks to the trappers, helpers, cooks and shooters for a great night.

Cindy

6. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

7. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

8. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

We get it Steve.

Matt Ski

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Well at least he didn't ask what's for lunch? what's for lunch? what's for lunch? what's for lunch? what's for lunch?

hook

10. rivers

rivers Member

Steve,

Looks like some mighty fine shootin'! Nice to see all of the scores so competitive.

Congrats to all the winners.

Big Bird...lol! Big Bird looks like he was wondering if Matt was having a good time in Saugatuck. Either that or he was looking for a buyer for his Kreighoff. Maybe he can raffle it off.

Regards,

Rivers

11. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Looks like some mighty fine shootin'! Nice to see all of the scores so competitive.

Congrats to all the winners.

Big Bird...lol! Big Bird looks like he was wondering if Matt was having a good time in Saugatuck. Either that or he was looking for a buyer for his Kreighoff. Maybe he can raffle it off.

Regards,

Hayboer

12. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Matt,

I hope you enjoy Saugatuck as much as I do. They have lots of things to eat.

Regards,

Steve VV
    Platinum member of the Saugatuck Rainbow Parade Visitors Bureau

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.