1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fennville Friday Night Fun Shoot, 1/25

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cindyfenn, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

It's Friday Night Fun Shoot time again! This Friday, Jan 25, cutoff 7:00 PM at the Fennville Rod & Gun Club. It's going to be another PICK YOUR PARTNER so bring along whoever you'd like to shoot with - or pair up with somebody once you're there. This is a great time for new shooters to give this a try.

It will be a 50 bird calcutta, 16 & 20 yard rounds, wobble on the 20 yard, under the lights. Always a lot of fun and a great turnout. Colored birds are mixed in for free beverage or round of trap/skeet, and the popular gold bird jug.

Fish fry for dinner - Quincy & Lavina have given us a lot of bluegills!

Come on out and join us - it will be a good time. We welcome all ages and experience levels. No need to be shy!

The club opens around 5:30 for protections, cutoff for calcutta is 7 PM, call if you're running late - 269/561-2133. Hope the weather warms up :)

Cindy

2. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

up for a good shoot,should be plenty of bluegills Quincy had to tap into a case of dynamite so plate prices will prolly be up!

3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Hoping for Pictures... As I Love the Winter Pic's of this Place..it's on My Bucket list.. Thanks

4. B4UWUR

B4UWUR Member

I will try to remember the camera gear before work.

puffofsmoke_2012_090710.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.