1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fennville Friday Fun Night Shoot Results 3/25/11

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Fennville Fun Friday Fun Shoot once again went off with out a hitch lots of people showed up for some fun and good shooting . As always the food was great with Spaghetti , salad ,rolls and desert.The weather started out sunny and cool but as the sun went down it got down right cold but you couldnt tell by the good scores shot all night long. Lots of protections shot early and a 50 bird calcutta at the end , here are some pics of the great time had by all.
    cody4gold_2010_2804107.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804108.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804109.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804110.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804111.jpg
    here we have Eddie M trying to figure out whos the best team
    cody4gold_2010_2804112.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804113.jpg
    a couple of pics of Brian E. with his new toy which he shot very well tonight.
    cody4gold_2010_2804114.jpg
    And now the score board with some great scores with Mick and Scott shooting a perfect score with 50 straight and Perry and Quincy second with a 49 Tim Schanz and W.C. with 48 for 3rd Eddie M. and Jordan with 47 for 4th and Kevin B and Anthony S with 46 for 5th all great scores tonight.
    cody4gold_2010_2804115.jpg
    And a pic of the winners 50 straight plus Mick got the Gold bird also great shooting guys

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice shooting Mick. You should thank me for getting all those misses out of Scott last weekend.

And then we have Coach, sells for the most and doesn't even place. Welcome to my world.

Matt Ski

3. tdgoose

tdgoose Member

Good shooting to all friday night shooters

Scott didn;t think you were the weak link last weekend

Sen;t MATTY home early today with wooped A$$

TD

4. pullbangloss

The great one is talking! It's on now!

I just wish I had something to throw back at him. Weir's was interesting. Let's just say it was tough to make applesauce when all you drew was bannannas...

Matt Ski

5. rivers

rivers Member

Goose,

Thats the first time I have seen Matt pull the old "TTR" (aka: Tuck-Tail-Run).

Maybe it was the weather?

Ray

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Did you guys put some old time hurt on my vary good wonderful buddy Matty.for the goose to be honking it must have been something to see.

hook

7. rivers

rivers Member

Hook,

Now that I've had time to think about it, maybe Matt was smarter than the rest of us....(I know it's hard to believe)

Matt probably thought to himself, "Hey if I leave early enough today, my truck will still be warm from driving here". Classic????

Or was Goose was right on the A$$ whoopin?

Ray

8. pullbangloss

I am very disapointed in you guys. This thread was started as a report on the Friday night shoot not a "Matt shot like Hook today, let's bust his balls" thread.

Matt Ski
    (Laying in the weeds until tomorrow at Gun River.)

9. rivers

rivers Member

Matt,

Your right, I got all rattled seeing Goose lay down the thrashing and caved in.

Great shooting on Friday night everyone.

Ray

10. pullbangloss

That's more like it Ray.

Matt Ski
    (Waiting for the next time goose has a bad day because the whole world is going to hear about it)

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt
    Laying in the weeds if you rembember that is where Gary always lays did you happen to see him there.I am not sure what he did when laying in the weeds but as long as you are there you can find out and let us know.

hook

12. pullbangloss

Cat must have Gary's tounge. He's been quiet lately. I bet he's just waiting for the right time to chime in.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.