1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fennville Fri Night fun shoot 11/26

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cindyfenn, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Friday Night Fun Shoot at Fennville Rod & Gun Club - this Friday, 11/26.

Turkey dinner, protections start at 5, 50 bird A/B draw calcutta, sign-up cutoff 7:30.

Call ahead if you're running late - we'll get you registered - 269/561-2133.

This is a fun night - come join is if you've never given it a try. Hope to see lots of familiar faces - if you're not all too full from Thanksgiving!!

Cindy

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

balmy weather expected!!

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

WHATS FOR DINNER?????????
    [​IMG]

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

I baged one of a while back with a high grain low velocity GMC wasn't worth eating.Looks like the weather will be OK Friday nights shoot.

Have a good one

Don S.

5. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey guys,

Looks like we may have a white Friday night shoot this month! It was only a matter of time before this warm weather had to leave us.

Hook - I WILL be taking a picture of the results again, so heres your chance to redeem yourself a bit...don't want you to be surprised at all....and perhaps you should make some ski's for Gary's stool? And possibly a rope so you can pull him around...

Above is a link to the clubs location. Hope to see everyone out on Friday and not too hungover from Thanksgiving festivities!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

6. Who's next

Who's next Member

i think everyone should back off from talking about hook. it's putting to much pressure on his shooting. when the time is right he going to surprise a bunch of people. even gary and nothing surprises gary. shooting with hook he's seen it all.

7. lostandout

lostandout Member

hope every one has a great time and the weather holds out i wont make this one as i will be in copper harbor chasing deer

8. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Has anybody shot any deer? I've been seeing a ton of deer around 20-30 at a time,monday night me and another guy went out he shot a seven point and I shot a doe the population is high this year,Good luck to all the hunters!

Kill'em and Grill'em,Jordan Dekker

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I like beef but people get pissed off when I shoot a cow.

hook

10. lostandout

lostandout Member

steve i have not shot one there yet but there has been 2 8's a 10 12 and some smaller ones taken in our camp almost all over 200lbs 2 ppl from our camp went up first week spoted a 12 point and lots of does but no shots most of our deer seam to come after thanksgiving those are some very nice mounts you should be proud to show them off have a great holiday

brian

11. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Those are some very nice bucks there Steve. Wondering which one was the hip shot?

Also wishing you the best of luck up north Brian! Looking forward to seeing the rack at the club!

Looks like the weather may be holding up a bit for us Friday. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and see you all on Friday!

Eric!

F.R.G.C Trapper!

12. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I,m cooking three turkeys,i think there will be 8 total at the club, Plenty of food

13. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

I've got one turkey too - sorry you ended up with 3 Perry, I could have split them with you!

Yep, should be great "eats" and it doesn't look like snow so that means a great time!!

See you all tomorrow

14. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

"He was so close that even Jordan could of made the shot!"

Hey! I know I am not good but those are fightin words! There is only one way to settle this...How should we settle it? LOL!

Jordan Dekker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.