1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Female walker hound for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by James L Balog, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

I have a just turned three year old female walker for sale. She is about 45-50 pounds. She has an all red head and a blanket back. She is healthy and not mean in any way. She is good in the kennel and only barks when you go out to her or sometimes if your late on feeding time.

Ive had this dog about 2 months maybe a little less. She runs very well with company and is usually a first strike dog. She has a bawl mouth on track and chop on tree. Her mouth is average to a little
    above average.

I just got a pup and have another one coming so i need the room. Im asking 450$ for her or ill trade for something of equal value. Except dogs, well maybe a redtick english hound but thats all

Im in south amherst ohio. Feel free to come try her in the woods.

A

2. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

I forgot she is ukc resistered and i was told she is pkc aswell but the papers were lost (i havent checked with pkc on that)

She is out of high x-pectations and her top side is all grand. She has lipper and nailor on the bottom and is lacking an all grand pedigree by 2 dogs. I can send pics via text or email of her or her papers

3. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

heres some pics

4. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

one of her
    jameslbalog_2008_030334.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.