1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Female Air Force Sniper nabs Taliban posterior

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bueno, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bueno

Bueno Member

The real Miss America .
    There's a Proud Papa out there somewhere.

A 19 year old ex-cheerleader now an Air Force Security Forces Sniper, was watching a road in Pakistan that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road.
    She engaged the target (she shot him). It turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban, and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a U.S. patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers.
    The interesting fact of this story is the
    shot was measured at 725 yards.
    She shot him as he was bent over
    burying the bomb. The shot went through his rectum and into the bomb which detonated; he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of her.
    (Folks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields) and the last thing that came out of his mouth ... was his ass!
    If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!!!!!

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Would like to see the source material for this.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Very suspect. This story has been going around with different scenarios for a couple years now.

5. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Event is false - service member is true.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/Polly-Jan-Bobseine.htm

6. Bueno

Bueno Member

I knew that it was way too funny to be true, good story though,lol.
    Blame Eurojoe, he sent it to me,lol.

7. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'd much rather have my daughter teach or heal. Anybody can be a killer.

8. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

The reason your daughter would have the choice between healer and teacher, is the freedom that "killers" provide. When I was in, less than 30% of those selected made it through sniper school and into an operational unit. The life expectancy of a sniper in combat is one of the lowest there is for any MOS. For a spec ops sniper, even less, because of the high operational activity level usually surrounded by hostiles.

So no, not anybody can be a "killer", and of the few that are qualified, even less volunteer to accept the mantle of duty when called upon. No one needs your praise, but the complete lack of respect for those that quietly, "hump it all day and night", is not only ignorant, but unwarranted.

Chip

9. 221

Chip, your dreaming......that phony story.....if it were real......would have absolutely no affect on me or my daughters freedom or safety......we are more likely to be struck by lightning.......Americans are cowboys....accept it. We kill others for sport......some day it will catch on here and then all of those that think all this destruction is cool will change your tune......just talk to anyone who has lived in a combat zone, or had their homeland occupied by do gooders.

10. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Chip is dead on with his post. "One Shot One Kill" is a catchy phrase, few have the ability to fulfill the role. To those who do, we owe them respect. Jake

11. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

True or False, if true she was doing her job, and I am proud of any job she was doing for our country, I am glad she is on our side, and I am on her side as a US Citizen and may God Bless her and keep her safe.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

12. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

221, You better reread chip's post. He was dead on. If I'm in harms way I'll stand with her. Your teacher can stay home and teach because of people like her. Regards, Bill

13. lost & Dead

lost & Dead Member

221 do you really believe that garbage you're spewing.

14. m12superx1

m12superx1 Member

You are dead wrong 221- No American I served with ever killed for sport. Whether the story is true or not, and I dont believe it is, every service person deployed has an impact on your daughter and mine too. They certainly deserve your respect, and if you choose not to give it it is because they gave you the freedom to decide. As far as your cowboy comment, most of those boys and girls are just worried about getting themselves and their buddies home safe.

15. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

Whether the story is fictional or not has nothing to do with your sentiment about "killers".

As far as asking someone, I don't have to, I lived it, 7th SFG, Devils Brigade. I also have a son who graduated West Point and is serving now and another who may be entering West Point in the fall.

Judging from your comments, you should ask someone who lived it, and it wouldn't hurt you to have a little respect for those that currently provide the umbrella of freedom that allows your ignorant comments. They are doing something I would guess you never have, they have earned it with experience.

Chip

16. m12superx1

m12superx1 Member

sorry should have addressed to 221 sorry chip

17. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Comrade 221 needs to go back to his communist country with his daughter, they will be welcome there, since he hates America and thinks that Americans kill people for sport. Having stood beside other Americans serving this country, it makes me sick when I hear "supposed" Americans spout stuff like that.

Only because of our military, does he have the "Right" to say crap like that

Oscar

18. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

THANK GOD, FOR THE AMERICAN MILITARY AND ALL THE KILLERS THAT SERVED BECAUSE OF THEM WE ARE FREE, PAUL TIBBETS THE PILOT OF THE B 29 THAT DROOPED THE A BOMB ON JAPAN SAID IN AN INTERVIEW HE WANTED TO KILL THE BASTARDS AND THAT MEANT ALL OF EM....

19. 221

ld, just what garbage would you be referring to? Having a daughter or son that is a killer because it's in vogue, is whats garbage. We have killed hundreds of thousands of people that had nothing to do with us or will ever have have threatened our freedoms.......If that's not garbage, I don't know what is.

And if we are to accept collateral damage as just tough shit, then we should accept it here.

20. 221

Hitler thought he was justified in killing to further his crap too, he had a lot of supporters, still does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ex-cheerleader air force sniper