1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FEMA youth graduation

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the video of the FEMA youth graduation. It was almost immediately deleated from all sites. It depicts young men carrying assault weapons.

Phil Berkowitz

2. rlmims

rlmims TS Member

Phil, I searched the web and could not find any video, but there is a lot of literature about it. It does look very much like Hitler's Brown Shirts. Onumnuts said he would have an army in the USA. Looks like it has started. The FEMA youth (as they are called by some) even have armored fighting vehicles and full auto weapons. Wonder where they will be stationed first? Probably in the Red States. God help us

LMims

3. rlmims

rlmims TS Member

Phil, after a lot og searching I found the video clip you mentioned, very scarry to watch, full auto weapons, armored fighting vehicles, and much more. Room to room clearing, street tatics and long range targeting. What will be next M1 abrams and attack helos?

They also mentioned about training the Boy Scouts in this area. Kids this age are very impresionable and will swing to what I call the Dark Side. What are all us old farts to do, we can't compete with the weaponery these kids will have.

LMims

4. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Old age and treachery will usually win out. Brains can beat brawn. We are probably better shots. One bullet one kill. You know all the old sayings. Lots of us old guys were military and i bet we havent forgotten everything

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.