1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fema Camps

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by otnot, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

Now the government is building concentration style camps under the guise of FEMA. Under the HR 465 IH the Homeland Security is directed to build a minimum of 6 camps on existing military facilities. Go to the link above.

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Got your foil hat on again? The proposed facilities are for natural disaster preparedness. You know ... FEMA's job. The prefered sites are closed military bases which makes a lot more sense than going out and breaking ground for new facilities. The 'concentration style camp' is your spin on this and in no way is that described in the bill. Actually the description is just the opposite .... read the bill.

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

Yes my foil hat is firmly in place. Google Rex 84 or Operation Garden Plot.

4. wolfram

Yes that's bull too. The evil camps listed in Nevada include the Navy's top gun school and the prison by Lovelock (OJ's new home). I have been to both facilities recently and have several friends working at both places and I can assure you these are working facilities not secret camps all geared up with jack booted thugs.

Go ahead scare yourself into a tizzy. Don't worry you will know the monster when you see it.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yes. Trust your government. They'd never lie, or conspire against you. Never.

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do you want a lower or upper bunk..

7. wolfram

So you guys don't think it is prudent to develope and stock disaster centers strategically throughout the US?

And if were were to actually do some forward planning (or actually the guys we are paying to do just that) it would be really foolish to use closed military bases that have things like runways, comm centers, water, housing, mess halls, well you know the crap we already paid for a couple of times. Yea that don't make no sense neither Jethro.

Oh, I forgot you all have ARs and thousands of rounds of ammo ..... yea that will solve all the problems when a towel head sets off a big firecracker in a state near you. Of course you do realize you aren't the only one with a bang-bang. Granted, not everone will have one of those whiz bang picatinney rails with all kinds of lazers/strobes/flashlights/marital aids stuck all over it.

Reality check line one ...... No lets just be retards and believe some ultra paranoid web story about concentration camps in america which are in fact nothing more than existing prisons and military bases that some dweeb saw on a road trip and out of sheer ignorance decided they must be part of the vast conspiracy.

Now if there is just one tiney tiny shread of proof that our government is building concentration camps go head tell us where and when you saw it. Please show us your pictures, give us the coordinates. Until then this is just a monster hiding in a closet known as the paranoid zone.

8. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Wolfram......at these bases, they are already built.....just needs some security. They could be operational in days if needed..

Question.....Why does FEMA have little if any restrictions when they are operational, if they are only for the welfare of the citizens?????

I believe the perceived impotence of FEMA is a rouse.....Too many folks that I trust and believe, who should know what their talking about say to keep your eyes and ears open any time you hear FEMA.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Rex 84 program is real, and probably on the back burner.

There is a large difficulty in getting US troops to mistreat US citizens. I don't think there would be all that effort wasted when all they have to do to get the citizens in line is shut off the gasoline supply.

Our largest problem here is the amount of debt our country has created, that may very well not be able to be repaid.

Several pundits are now saying "the recession is over" in an effort to get people back to slinging their credit cards. NOthing could be further from the truth. The stimulus stupidity was a jab in the ass of a dying horse.

Jobless folk probably won't go out and buy Xboxes or Harleys.

This is a good time for prudent individuals to cancel as much personal debt as possible.

Unless you want to pay it back with the 50 cent dollars we will soon have.

HM

10. wolfram

221, the BS part of the REX 84 web story is that what they claim to be secret FEMA bases are actually working prisons or military bases (not concentration camps as alledged). Yes, you could assume they have a level of security in place. Now REX 84 may be real but the story you read is not.

The six new FEMA bases requested in bill 465 are for srategic disaster centers, preferably not on an active military base but rather on closed bases. To get to your question, #1 these six facilities don't exist yet so there is now way in hell you could get into them. #2 But when/where they do exist, gee do you really think this is the kind of stuff that they promote tourism with? Oh yea, no problem, come on in check out our supply of meds, free samples...... Over here is our radiation ward.... think about the job these people are preparing for. (and hope they never have to do)

11. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Bahahahaha...this stuff is such crap it's ridiculous. There are some real crazy nut jobs out there with all this FEMA conspiracy crap. The so called "coffins" that are lined up for us are really coffin liners bought by the government for use in funerals of veterans. The other sites they claim to be stockpiling coffins in are actually the producer's facilities. The train cars with "shackles" in them are no more than train cars used to transport cars across the country. There's countless other reasons and facts as to why it's such bogus, but it's still really funny that some people believe all that crap without any second thought.
    -Trappy

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok didn't read any of it but where is the next meeting going to be

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/cartoon/?action=view&current=thinkingcap2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

13. halfmile

Mostly crap, yes.

Did the government dose unknowing sodiers with LSD? yes.

Was there an experiment where Negros were infected with syphilis? yes.

Was the old prospector who wandered to close to the Manhattan Project taken out & shot? Don't know.

Did Rahm Emmanuel's brother advocate euthanasia? yes.

Let's be perfectly candid here. Anything is possible, and to be lulled into a false sense of security is as stupid as to jjoin the foil hat crowd.

Me, I approach anything I am not sure about with caution.

HM

14. otnot

otnot Active Member

Anytime you start to build camps that are designed to keep people in, whether they are called disaster relief camps or prisons we the people of the United States need to question it. You may want to read a little more about the powers that have been given to FEMA over the years.

I believe this quote of Thomas Jefferson pretty much sums up where we are as a nation:

"The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. Our rulers will become corrupt, our people careless. A single zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims. It can never be too often repeated that the time for fixing every essential right on a legal basis is while our rulers are honest and ourselves united. From the conclusion of [their] war [for independence, a nation begins] going down hill. It will not then be necessary to resort every moment to the people for support. They will be forgotten, therefore, and their rights disregarded. They will forget themselves but in the sole faculty of making money, and will never think of uniting to effect a due respect for their rights. The shackles, therefore, which shall not be knocked off at the conclusion of [that] war will remain on [them] long, will be made heavier and heavier, till [their] rights shall revive or expire in a convulsion." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. (*) ME 2:225

15. halfmile

otnot: good site.

Trappy will say it's all lies and go buhaha.

I knew most of it alreadyu.

HM

16. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Wolfram-the bases are operational and guarded 24/7. Some old, some new. If they are for as you say "disasters" pray tell me why there are guard towers all around all of them.
    Go to address and type in REX 84 anyone, see what comes up, follow.
    Some even explain why Obama wants 120 K civilian troops.
    I especially like the part where FEMA has the power to suspend the CONSTUTION

17. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Here is another old quote:

"Fear the government that Fears its People"

enough said, consider what is going on in DC at the present!

We don't have leaders in DC any more, we have voted in tyrannts!!

God said it best "turn your back on me, and I will turn my back on you"

18. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I prefer to concentrate those who are running around foaming at the mouth in one place. There are a lot of republicans who need concentrating. :) On second thought, how do you get so paranoid as to believe that the building of a camp to ease the pain of those misplaced by natural disasters is a bad thing? Would it have been a good idea if the republicans thought of it first? Good grief, Charley Brown think about what you are saying. We as a nation would have been in a lot better shape if those who tried to elude "Katrina" had a place to go that was safe wouldn't we? How is this a bad thing? If all they do is prepare campgrounds I think it's a great deal. Housing is better but lets go one step at a time. If some of those camps are closed down military bases I'm all for it. But you have to remember I want whats best for this country and I'm a radical leftist. Or at least I hope to be classified as such. I think you need to get re-medicated and go back on therapy for a couple of weeks then reevaluate your position. Dan

19. wolfram

Okay one more time for Sic Lee. The hype contained in the REX-84 you google up is about actual prisons and military bases that are active. These aren't concentration camps just waiting to contain all us gun loving rednecks. Now wouldn't you expect a prison or a military base to have guard towers and big fences?

Being skeptical about the intentions of our government is reasonable but when you cross the threshold of paranoia you loose the ability to make decisions based on fact. Just because you read it on the internet doesn't mean it is true.

Yes FEMA has the power to suspend the constitution, it is known as martial law and it isn't a new concept. First time I experienced that was in June 1972 in Radid City SD. It has happened many other times throughout this country following severe disasters.

20. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Wolfram-no dice-your words are like a single droplet amidst a hurricane.
    Keep doing your job and WE FREE AMERICANS will do ours,its called "ETERNAL VIGILANCE".

Isnt it amazing that one of the camps is storage for nerve gas to be used on civilians. Lets see you explain that away. Will be good for a laugh,maybe 54

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.