1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Felt like venting to my Senator.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 28, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

How did you vote on Immigration? I do not feel that we have an immigration problem, but what we do have is a problem with enforcing the current laws. Those people are here illegally and should not be rewarded for that in any way, shape, or form.

Tell your co-horts to keep their hands off our Social Security funds. That money is funds that we and our employers put into an account for us, not for others to dip into anytime they want to. The Govt. Politicians are stealing our money everytime they use it. The way to get S.S. soluble again is to put all Rep. and Senators on the program and then watch how fast it gets straightened out. They have no dog in the fight so they don't mind taking from it. If their retirement money was in there you can bet it would never be touched.

I hope I made myself clear.

2. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Part of their retirement money IS 'in there'.

Don T. Littleton CO

3. schwabby

schwabby Member

Do you feel better knowing they are funding your retirement, but will never be able to collect themselves?

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

SAVE your breath if you talking to TURN COAT Casey!!!!!!!!

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The problem is that the Congress found a huge pile of money in the Social Security fund and believed that it would be evil to leave it there doing nothing while they had many fine uses to which they could put it. So the took our Social Security dollars and replaced them with a pile of worthless IOUs. They then used the money for whatever they wanted includinmg benefits for immigrants and illegals who never put a penny in to that fund. Republicans and Democrats alike raided the system because they despise nothing more than money they can't spend - especially someone else's!

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

schwabby, where do you get they are funding my retirement??? The Govt. puts nothing into your S.S. account they only take away from it. I put into that and my (or anyones) employer matches the funds. Bulge.

Not Casey he is a POS. Mine is Toomey.