1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback on new Ponsness Warren Electric Drive

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Kolarmaxx, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolarmaxx

Kolarmaxx TS Member

Anybody use or see one?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

They just became available. Contact Whiz White ... whiz@swsupply.com ... He will give you an honest evaluation. Bill Malcolm

3. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Dont see them on the Website. Whiz tell us about it please

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Above is a link to a previous thread, with some pictures and comments. Bill Malcolm

5. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I saw one in operation at the Inland Empire in Spokane, WA. It was very quiet, and worked very slick. As Whiz mentioned on the other thread, I think I would like to have a foot pedal rather than having to use my free hand to operate the device.
    Other than that, because of the quietness, and because it is mfg. by PW, I will buy one when I have the $ saved.

Oh, and they are in production with a waiting list. Call PW or Whiz and they will put you on the waiting list.

6. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

What does PW think of a foot operated switch?? Guess i could use my big toe on the switch they provide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.