1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback on Beretta DT 10

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 870aa, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 870aa

870aa TS Member

I would appreciate any info on the DT 10 Unsingle Combo. How do they shoot?

Ted Alsteen

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Ted,

The DT 10 seems to generate a lot of chatter on this site. I have two of them. Love 'em. Sold off my P guns and others after I got my DT 10 combo. No problems, no broken springs, etc. I like the adj. rib as I can keep the gun shooting where I want. Shot my first 100x100 with the unsingle right out of the box. Gun may be a little heavy, but the balance and fit, for me, was just what I was looking for. What the gun taught me was, my limitations are my limitations and not the fault of the gun. I have one unsingle for sale if interested...only because I have never had the need for a back up gun...one combo is all you need.

JON

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo enjoys the dependability of his DT10.

4. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

Sent you a private message, Jon

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I know the first run production guns had a few niggling little issues, but these truly are one of the softest shooting, and most bulletproof of all target shotguns produced..and the 682's are right there with it

6. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

My DT-10 combo is now almost 6 years old and I just love it, 1 broken cocking rod spring in that time and i shoot 15,000 plus rounds a year. Would buy another in a heartbeat, A friend has a Pgun and is on his 3rd set off hammer springs in one year. Steve...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.