1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

feebay

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ricks1, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

this is what you are getting on ebay now. I have had more trouble in last 6 months with buyers and sellers than I did in the 4 years I been on there.Check this one out and read whole thing ---Reloading auction no. 290258516270

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Anti-gun-bay.

3. BLKLABS

BLKLABS TS Member

He's only about $600.00 over what a new one costs.

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

but he says is not going to sell now because it dont work he can pull the ad. another thing have or going to do all payments have to go through Pay pal and that adds 3 % to the seller

5. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

The guy has only 7 feedback. He obviously has little or no experience in E-Bay selling policies nor does he know what he is selling or what it is worth.

Don't blame E-bay for one ignorant person.

Anyone that sells should know the fee structure upfront and often handling charges are inflated to cover the fees. I get frustrated with the fees sometimes too but when I compare E-bay fees to the cost of running an add in my local classifieds, E-bay looks like a bargain with the number of buyers that can see my item.

SW

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

my guess was this auction had a reasonable bid price before he discovered the defects, when they were discovered, he posted the note, and jacked the price up to 1k so no one would bid on it, he probably just didn't know how to end the auction early so he did the next best thing.