1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Feds to investigate killing of Seattle shooter

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

"Noting that the suspect shot by the Lakewood police officer this morning was black and that the white officer did not seek a warrant or read the suspect his Miranda rights, Attorney General Eric Holder announced this afternoon that the Justice Department has started an investigation to determine whether the use of deadly force under these troubling circumstances was a violation of the suspect's civil rights.

Mr. Holder said that he did not have all the facts, but that he was sure the police acted stupidly."

I am making this up, but it is sad to think that the Government thinks this way and that it is not too far fetched that we could wake up someday to read a news report like this.

God Bless the fallen heroes

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

I'll bet he died of lead poisioning

3. jhoward

jhoward Member

Where did you see this? I don't see any mention of it on either MSNBC nor the FOX news sites.

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

But if Holder finds out that Clemmins was killed by a soul brother cop, it will be justified.

5. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

shot in the head 6 times.....worst case of suicide all year!!!

tony

6. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

PO saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Bushmaster so sorry to see you have crawled out from under your rock. The police officer shot and killed the POS who murdered 4 officers for the hell of it. Now it seems that there will be several more arrests of those who helped, hide and treated his wounds. I'm glad that this isn't taking place in Arkansas where Huckabee can give them clemancy and you guys can claim it's all being done by Liberals. Condolences to the family's of the slain. Isn't it a shame that this idiot was ever let out because he was a youngster when he committed the first crimes? Dan

8. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Trouble is what Bushy is saying could very well be the truth even if he is making it up. Why that poor underprivileged youth was gunned down with his hands in his pockets, already wounded and suffering by a white cop bound to hand out street justice. Jesse is coming and Al and Gerlado you can count on it.

Huckabee manned up and took his share of the blame on national tv, how often do you see that happen? Never if it's a liberal democrat that's for sure. He didn't make that decision alone but he took responsibility, but what about the authorities in Seattle that let him out on bound after molesting a child and attacking a cop? Can you just think they might be more to blame? If we are going to go way back let's blame the shooters mom and dad.

9. Bushmaster1313

Dahaub:

What is your problem?

Get a life.

Do you disagree that we could easily see a real headline like the one I made up?

10. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Give the cop who stepped up to his commitment a word of praise for his bravery & consider what he saved the public in time & money to prosecute this POS. The reasoning behind his unjustly killing the four will never be fully known.
    May it be confirmed a justified shooting and let's get on with the worlds other problems. May something like this never happen again.

Big Jack

11. Bushmaster1313

What takes bravery is approaching a stolen car at night in a one cop stop.

I expect the Lakewood officer involved would say that everything that happened next was just the job he was being paid for, the duty he was sworn to uphold and the debt he owed to his fallen buddies who would have done the same for him without hesitation.

God Bless our Troops and the other men and women who put their necks out for the rest of us every day.

12. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Well probably hear from Jesse and shortcakes (sharpton) before long.

Police used excessive force no doubt.

Regards....Gerald

13. over/under

over/under Member

What do you expect from this administration. It's always someone elses fault. Dabney gets the hell beat out of him at a town hall meeting, (by seiu thugs), and they get charged with ordinance violations. Rangel hiding earnings and properties, and still no investigation. Congress votes to defund Acorn and Holder says pay everything that was already agreed too. Bertha lewis CEO of Acorn said there was going to be an independant audit. Told Chris Wallace on his Sunday morning show 2 months ago, What ever happened to those findings. And Tax cheat Geitner in charge of the money. It is time to take our country back.

14. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

There is nothing better for the officer involved in this shooting than to be cleared by the most stringent of investigations and a "good shooting" stamp of approval. The worst thing that can happen is for there to be no such investigation and for liberal nuts to have their way with postulating......Bob Dodd

15. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Bushy I don't have a problem you are the one who can't tell the truth from your conservative fiction. What you go on about did not happen. And it's about time that Huckabee "manned" up about his mistake of letting out a murderer. He didn't man up on the first time he was asked about it though, it took the "Liberal" media to bring that out.

What's with all you guys wanting to stand behind your fense and tell everyone that anything done by the opposing political party is wrong? Didn't you listen to the Presidents speech last evening? Did you hear about the 9/11 attacks and where those that did it got their training and orders from? Don't you understand why our military is on the mission in Afganistan? Can you in any shape or fashion of thought see why I and so many like me hated the thought of wasting our military time, lives and money in Iraq when the enemy was in Afganistan? If you can't see any of that- "GET A CLUE" -crawl out from under your rock, get some sun on your face and the back of your neck and get the job done we need to do and then get our asses out of that rockpile where all they ever do is grow dope and donkey feed. WE don't need to tary in that country, there is no oil fields to recover for the republican party backers of George Bush. Our military has a job to do and with the blessing of God I hope we get it done in a timely fashion. Dan

16. bocephus

bocephus Member

It is no secret that huckabee is a liberal RINO, he is attempting to portray himself as a conservative so he can get the nomination in 2012. I could stomach him just about as much as McCain...gag. Personally I am glad this happened now

17. Mr. D

Mr. D Member

Anybody have a link to back this up? I can't find it on the net anywhere.

18. willing

willing Member

Reading 101.

Bill

19. Bushmaster1313

Mr. D.

You have proven my point.

the fact that you thought this might be true shows that my fears are justified.

Regards

Lou

20. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dahaub goes off half cocked again.

The man was let out of prison by the Parole board. His sentence was reduced on the reccomendation of the Prosecutor, Judge, Attorney General, and Parole Board.

Huckabee let no one out of jail.

And you are a conehead still.

[​IMG]

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.