1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Feds to cut off all TV/radio broadcasts on Nov 9

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

yep, true. and during those few minutes, hundreds of thousands of Mexican Federal Agents on loan to the US Govt will search all gun owners homes using the BATF records showing place of residence. You will need to show these agents proof of ownership, suggested it be in spanish, or they will be confiscated and turned over to Kalifornia govt agencies for disposition.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

So that's why there are so many Mexicans around. They've been sent here on a secret mission that's just come to light. All this time I thought they were here to make business owners rich with their cheap labor.

Thanks for letting me in on the truth Big M.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Truth???!!!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

(great film line anyway lol..)

5. Brian in Oregon

That explains the abundance of Mexican restaurants too. Have to feed'em.

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

This is a transparent scam! They are pretending we will be safe, if only for a few minutes, but I'm not taking off my tinfoil hat, let me tell you! They will keep broadcasting from their transmitters in space and and will be able to emplant whatever messages they want if we fall for it!!!!!

How dumb do they think we are????!!!

7. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Nowhere does it say for how long.
    I dont like this one bit. Im supposed to sit back and let a govt I dont trust shut off all communications and believe what they tell me.
    Grandpa used to have this big radio, you could listen almost all over the world.
    THIS IS THE BEGINNING Lee

8. Mapper

Mapper Member

Be sure to wrap your wallet and credit card holder in lead foil. They can determine many things from the mag-strips we all carry. How dumb do they think we are? They have been testing that system for 50 years. Get a lead blanket for any late model car you may have, they can tell how fast you have been driving!
    I even understand that the new Perazzis have a magnetic implant to tell how many shells you shoot each year and if it lead shot or not.

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I don't see a problem unless they also shut down the internet. If they ever do that, it would be scary.

10. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Sounds like the "Outer Limits" tv show.

"There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. We will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to the outer limits."

Eric

11. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Please take your medicine and go to bed. HMB

12. Brian in Oregon

<i>"Be sure to wrap your wallet and credit card holder in lead foil. They can determine many things from the mag-strips we all carry. "</i>

Actually, that is not far off of the mark.

There has been work done on scanners that can read your credit card information remotely. The scenario being envisaged is when you visit a store, your card is scanned, then cross referenced to a database that will have a record of your card purchases. An algorithm will then determine what goods the store has that may interest you based upon your purchasing profile. This will then trip small speakers in aisles that will deliver a custom advertisement for you as you walk by them.

From the standpoint of technical issues, these remote card readers have a very limited range for magnetic strips, and are often confused by multiple magnetic strips. But the technology nevertheless exists. Going further, RFID chips work much better in credit cards, and are claimed to be more secure than magnetic strips. This technology is already here and is in use. Some credit cards have dual magnetic strips to be compatible with older scanners plus RFID chips.

Either way, your card can indeed be potentially scanned, which has led to manufacture of electromagnetic proof wallets and card holders. Even so, some of them are not really effective, and Consumer Reports claims that all will leak some of the signal. This has also led to the manufacture of RFID jammers, which technically are not lawful to use.

And lest anyone think I'm wearing a tinfoil hat on this subject, please click the link for aConsumer Reports article on this.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/2011/june/money/credit-card-fraud/rfid-credit-cards/index.htm

13. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Along with Brian-

Tops (grocery store) does that with their "bonus card". Compiles all your purchases and prints coupons with your reciept. Those coupons are usually for things that you buy frequently.

The RFID has been going on for a long time. Look at the credit card machines. I think they say fast pass or something like that. All you do is put your card in proximity, no swipe.

Some new drivers licenses have RFID chips in them as well( New York, NC, Washington ).

Nick

14. willing

willing Member

I just hope it's not Nov 6,2012.
    Bill

15. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Oh My, how times have changed...

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It could be used for Obama to announce Martial law because of increasing civil unrest and failing economic conditions. Then "temporarily" suspend upcoming elections.

17. porky

porky TS Member

Don't it make you wonder why the FCC made TV broadcasts all move to Digital?

18. Brian in Oregon

This is why everyone should have a shortwave radio. FEMA, the FCC and the rest of the Alphabet Agencies can't stop foreign broadcasts short of jamming them.

19. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

20. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Have a nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.