1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Feds tell Idaho your land belongs to me

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Fed govt sent officers of ?land management to man made lake in Idaho, tells folks living around and using the lake get out, off the lake, stop using boats,stay off the lake it belongs to Feds, we will notify you next year what you may do here after we draw up Fed regs of land management usage in this area. Any comments of whats going on

2. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

If its not on federal wildlife land, then its the states and the Fed's need to stick their nose back in washington and fix real issues that does concern them.

just my .02

John MI

3. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Do you have a link or site with more detail of this info?

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Welcome to the world of the eco-freaks!!

Their power increased after they did what they did to the NW loggers and farmers!

They got away with egregious activity against law abiding citizens!

It is way past time to get rid of the ESA and EPA and National Parks agencys!

I feel sorry for you in Idaho, its only going to get worse unless you have leaders that are willing to leave the Union!!

Because you have stood up against them in the past, and states like WA,OR,and Calif caved to them, YOUR on your own.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

timberfaller...........You have any proof of your accuations or are you just spouting about unions again?

If you have the proof please post it for everyone to see!!!

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Well if it on Federal ground ...... the Federal government does have that control. Never heard of the BLM?

There is quite a bit of Federal land out west - most of Nevada is that way.

7. timberfaller

L2shoot,

I am talking the Good Ole US of A !! I couldn't find the spelling for what the south did to help start the Civil War.

I've been around and fighting eco-freaks all my life.

wolf,

BLM is Bureau of Land Management another Dept. of the Interior.

They actually have a better record of land management then their counterparts the USFS and DNR!!!

But they still have to deal with the eco-freaks and enforce the DC stupidity!

8. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Before there was a federal govt there was a large mass of land with people living there that joined a union to become a state. The govt on its own says the land belongs to us. There was a movie about this once, Idaho went to war with the fed govt.

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

The BLM made the deal near Las Vegas for the land where the new Clark County trap range sits.

30 years ago, the head of the BLM was a trapshooter from the West who enabled trapshooting wherever he could.

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Sounds like "wetland" to me, which the feds control through the BLM. The liberals in government think they own all property, real and personal, and allow us peasants to use it only at their pleasure. Welcome to the future, peasant.

11. Borderland

Borderland Member

Likes-to-shoot...There is a site (idahostatesman.com) which involves Lake Powell, there may also be another lake which was man-made by the original settlers to preserve water for irrigation. The USFW seems to want to close some lakes to recreation and fishing in Idaho for migratory birds. The birds they mentioned were "Grebes" which I believe are not native to Idaho. This was on National TV, it may have been the CBS Sunday morning show. It is definately real and has caused quite a stir in Idaho.

Ken

12. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I wonder if that is the land the feds want to give to china for an international free trade zone? It is not the first time they took property away from citizens to give it to foreign interests.

13. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

While trap shooters sleep with visions of clay birds in their dreams others are awake conspireing to control every aspect of life for the peoples of America. With the exception of a few fishermen Obama with the support of so called enviromentalists has by executive order taken over ALL waterways. Read the attached and weep.

Robert

14. timberfaller

A lot of people don't know, but one of the jobs that the Dept. of Fish and Wildlife agency's is to "destory" non-native species!! Plants and Animals!

They don't/can't preform this needed task because of the repercussions of the eco-freaks attorneys!! And the eco-freaks in their ranks!

Most non-native species are a result of someones "pet" being turned out into the wild and have survived. They destory native species "habitat" and food source's!

Whats going on in Idaho is a group of educated idiots(government)exercising power over the People granted to them by a bunch of ill-informed(payed off)congressmen and senators! With the eco-freaks behind them gabbing them with a sharp stick!!

Its time to break the stick!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.