1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Wads For Sale - 12C1 (2-piece) and 12S3

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tom Guerin, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Guerin

Tom Guerin TS Member

0   0   0

I have twelve unopened cases of Federal 12C1 wads. There are 5,000 wads (20 bags of 250) in each case. These are the old two-piece wads that were discontinued several years ago and are now nearly impossible to find. I’m asking $130/case (that’s equivalent to $6.50/bag of 250). Buyer to pay actual shipping cost.

I also have 30 bags of Federal 12S3 wads, for which I’m asking $5.00 per bag (250 wads in each bag). Buyer to pay actual shipping cost.

Please contact me if you’d like a shipping quote to your zip code (include the quantity you’d like to buy) or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Tom Guerin

2. MtnGun

MtnGun Member

0   0   0

PM sent

3. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

0   0   0

HELLO TOM , I WILL TAKE ALL OF THE 12c1 WADS YOU HAVE , THANKS , ED

4. Tom Guerin

Tom Guerin TS Member

0   0   0

I still have 29 bags (1 full case of 20, plus 9 additional bags) of the Federal 12S3 wads. At $5/bag, that's only $20 (plus shipping) for 1,000 wads.
    Thanks.

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Tom, dependent upon shipping charges I may take the 12s3,s
    Zip is 67401.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
12c1 wads for sale
2 piece federal wad
2 piece shotshell wad federal