1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Top Guns- Special Breast Cancer Edition

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=005-10.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=004-8.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=003-8.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002-10.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001-10.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

Haven't heard mention of these anywhere on the internet, so I thought I'd share. Went to go buy some supplies at my dealer last week, and he had these for sale. Same price as regular top guns. I bought a box just to hang on to, kinda neat. Thought you guys might be interested in seeing them, its not too often that any of the mfgs do anything out of the ordinary.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I like 'em. The ammo I mean.

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

This is getting pretty silly.

4. skeet_man

Not quite sure what about this you consider to be silly??

5. shrek

shrek Active Member

looks good and for a great cause.

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

They are attention getters. Shot 100 at a shoot and I had more people then I could imagine wanting the hulls. It supports a very good cause.

Don

7. big joe

big joe Member

Breast cancer receives much more research funding, publicity than prostate cancer despite similar number of victims.

8. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Strictly used on the SKEET fields. Just kidding its a nice gesture.

9. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

What do those go for a box? One of the guys I shoot with had some and they looked pretty neat. Not that I care how a shell looks, as long as it says STS.

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Considering who buys Federal ammo, Federal should be putting some money toward prostate cancer.

11. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

My wife got breast cancer a while back. I showed her this thread and she was pleasantly surprised that Federal came out with these shells. She has already written to Federal thanking them for being so thoughtful.
    Steve Balistreri

12. Mike

Mike Member

Where can I buy some? Mik

13. skeet_man

They are a hair under $5/box @ Beikirch Ammo in East Rochester NY

14. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

mrskeet410

You took the words right out of my mouth.

The Susan G. Komen foundation has done a great job of marketing. You'd think it was the biggest health issue facing women in the USA. Its not even second!

The Prostate Cancer folks should try to copy them.

Since trap is mostly men, it would be nice to see a little support for men's health issues.

15. team henges

team henges TS Member

where did you find these? i would like to have a box

16. The Stive

The Stive Member

Great idea!! I will look for them. I would like shoot them and help at the same time. John

17. dverna

dverna Active Member

Some of these comments are pretty sad. It goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.

Good for Federal!

There would a nice niche market for premium hulls in pink - say a limited run once per year. I know I would have to buy 8 flats to have hulls for my gf. That would be the only reload she would want to use. Heck, I would even set up to load Federals.

Don Verna

18. turmite

turmite Member

Well, when you sit in the oncologists office and hear him say it's back and has spread, pink shotgun shells does not sound silly. That same Dr told my wife and our family two weeks ago that we had three more chemo's to try, and if none of them worked, my wife had a max of 6 months! Naw....pink shot shells sounds pretty good right now!

Mr Smingler if you could pm me the contact info for the ammo company I would appreciate it. I want at least a case of these!

Mike

ps you may even have my turmiteetoo email address. If so, send it there.

19. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Nice my wife wants a case of them also.

20. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

The placed listed in NY does have them, just talked to them today. I want to get some and if anybody else in north-central Indiana close to me (Grant Co.) wants some we could save some money on the shipping, just PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.