1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Shells at Walmart

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Well folks it finally happened....

Walmart jacked up the Federal cartons by $4.00. I had been stopping at the local Walmart every few days and buying the Federal cartons for $16.88 per.....now they are $20.88.

I had been in there so much recently, the manager saw me and asked how many I wanted today....I looked at the price and told him to keep 'em. He looked kinda perplexed as I walked away. I don't think he understands trapshooters and this game!

Everbody have a good weekend.....gonna be a cold one @ Millington on Sunday for the league!!

Curt - Delaware

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Buying a few every couple of days ... makes no sense to me ... if they were the best price around ya should have bought them all they had the first day and more when they got more in if they were still cheap.

I wonder how many more you could have had at a cheap price that will now in the long run cost you more?

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I did that...they only shelved about 5 or 6 cartons at a time...so I kept going back and emptying them out...I was advised by the SG manager to come back every 2nd or 3rd day as that was the warehouse restocking schedule.

Curt

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Did that.....could only buy what they had in stock!

I have over 100 flats of Estate & Top Guns plus approx 50 cartons of the Federal MP's from Walmart...wish I had more...but they raised the price...now it can wait.

Curt

5. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Too bad about the price increase.

But this belly aching about the cost of shooting needs to end, if you can't afford to play don't complain, take up a cheaper game.

Ronbo

6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

My area W-M's raised the price on the Fed 4-paks to $20.88 several weeks ago.
    The Remington Sport loads are still $16.44, though. I picked up some more of them about an hour ago....

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

They put cameras in the lingerie department as well ...

Now now only are the shells expensive but ya cant fondle the ladies pantaloons without getting caught either ... or at least that is what I read on the skeet shooting board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

new federal shells at wamart