1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Rebate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just got my rebate back from Federal, sent it out on April 7. How's that for service. Waiting to see how long it takes Remington & Winchester.

Phil Berkowitz

2. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

That is good to know. I just bought 5 flats of their 20 GA Gold Medal and clipped the UPC numbers for the rebate. Worked out to $5.75 per box. The nice suprise was their "smell" this past week-end. I've never shot these before and they reminded me of the great Federal Paper smell after firing. Much different than STS or AA. Performance was as good or better! I'm a new fan even without the rebate.

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

After the rebate the cost came to $51.00 a flat, perform as good or better than the STS I've always shot.

Phil Berkowitz

4. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Member

Hey fellas,

just wondering if you guys printed the rebate form off the website or did you come across the forms somewhere else.

thanks

5. Shawn

Shawn Member

Mac

Just printed fom the website.

Shawn

6. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Member

thanks shawn

7. miner1

miner1 Member

Remington took FOREVER last summer....at least 45 days. Federal is allowing one UPC from the flat, Remington says UPC from each shell box--no exceptions. I like Rem shells, not bashing, just that Federal is easier to work with on the rebates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.