1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal papers for sale .05 cents plus freight

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superxjeff, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have lots of papers to sell and I live in Oregon. Papers are heavy! If you live in New York or PA or anywhere on the easy coast you will do far better to find a local source of papers.

The papers I will be selling will be once fired. They willl span the age line from present to hulls from the 70's. They will be shipped the cheapest method I can find or anyway that you want to ship them. I can get over 400 plastics in a Large flat rate box and they ship to the east Coast for 16.5...0 So 2 of those plus another meduim flat rate box for 10.00 and you have 42.00 dollars in freight cost to the east coast. I suspect that Parcel Post and other methods may be somewhat cheaper but not a ton!

Bottome line? The closer you are the cheaper the freight. I will get a 1,000 weight listed sometime soon so you can do the rate checking for yourselves.

My zip is 97405 if you know what 1,000 hulls weigh, then you can get a freigjht idea for yourselves. I will ship in 500 lots but none smaller.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Jeff. 1000 papers weigh about 22-23#

3. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

0   0   0

Are you going to Bend for the State ATA shoot?

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nope.... I may be able to get somebody to bring some over if he isn't taking his plane. Jeff

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am in Eugene.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You will come right by us Loyd. We are in Eugene. It will take until July too sort them all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.