1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal paper hulls FS @ Heartland grand

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by YOTESLAYER, Aug 29, 2013.

1. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

I will have a few federal paper hulls for sale at the Heartland Grand on Sunday, I've got maybe 6-700, I will count them for sure. A nickel each, once fired, gun to bag. They will be bagged 250 to a bag, and a bag of whatever is left over.

2. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

I have 650 hulls.

3. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

I now have 750 hulls. I will once again have them at the heartland grand tomorrow, Monday. I never took them out of the truck today, I will have them out tomorrow for sale.

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Hello, what are you asking for the hulls? Would have to ship to California 91320. Thanks Dave Bishop