1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Paper Hulls - #500

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Proofdoubles, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proofdoubles

Proofdoubles Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

There are 500 Federal 12 ga. paper hulls. Most appear to be once fired but being unfamiliar with this hull I cannot be positive. They are in good overall condition. I will sell them for 6 cents each plus shipping (UPS - 13lbs - from 06076).

Just reduced the cost by 2 cents each. Shooters, please let me know what you think they are worth.

Skeet shooter by choice; trap shooter for the club championship.

This is my first adventure selling on this site so please be patient.

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Huge diffrence between a once fired paper and one that has been reloaded one time. Most guys will reload a paper one time for a handicap reload and once for a single shell and the third time for practice or 16 yard event and drop them. As good as they are this is why they are usually 4 or 5 cents at most.

when you add freight that puts on another 2 cents. so... I would look at the bases of them and at least verify that the primers are all the same.

Once fired papers are pretty much white on the inside of teh case mouth and are firm to the touch/squeez. Not too hard of a squeez just a little with tehy thumb and index finger. If they give easily they may have one reloading on them.

If they give easy and have a slightly diffrent primer they may have been reloaded with a Federal primer.

as long as any reloading was done with other then a federal primer they should be easy to tell if they are first fired or not. Just junk out the ones with winchester, cheddiates or any others. Good luck with your sale.

The SAS shooters are more likely to pay 6 cents plus freight as they shoot far less then trapshooters. Jeffy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.