1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Paper AMmo - Anyone interested at $75/ft

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm about to get back into unloading a ton, or more, of Federal Paper New shells. Lites, standards, and handicap shell direct from the factory in Anoka in all the normal trap loads.

I'm thinking I need $75 a flat, and whatever the shipping is. These are selling for about $90 normally, but they are hard to find because of their cost.

If you live in the Midwest, ND, SD, WY, NE, MN, WI, and IL, these are states served by SpeeDee Delivery, shipping is damn cheap. Otherwise, it would have to be FedEx.

Email me if interested. If it's a pallett or so, I might possibly be able to deliver them - depends on distance from me in Rapid City SD.

Whiz<BR>
    S&W Supply

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just came thru Rapid several weeks ago, wish you had them back then. I still have not gotten to meet up with you. Remember the last time (2 yrs ago ??) I tried you had the big truck crash on your road and messed up everything for that day.

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Whiz how would shipping be to 45601 in Ohio?
    Don

4. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jim
    How much for freight to 16201? For one flat?

Thanks,
    wpairishshot

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

Jim, a pallet to Mesa AZ zip 85207 Trevor Dawe.

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Trevor,

Giving up on Winchester?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Rick in Mt.

7. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

hi whiz --a pallet to ft worth tx -76107 --thanks --don

8. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

Rick, As you know I shot AA's for years as my squad mate was the Winchester Rep. for Canada. But nothing stays the same for ever. He has just about stopped shooting ATA and I have just carried on. As for Federal papers go I think without question the best shell made. When the Canadian dollar was at 60 cents US it was not easy when you shoot 40,000 targets a year but now that the US dollar is at a all time low I think I can shoot 50.000 or a 100,000 of them. Merry Xmas to you and yours and all my US friends.

9. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Trevor,

Yeah, our dollar is pretty weak these days and it's gonna get worse I think.
    Glad you can afford to shoot more...maybe I will get to shoot some with you this year. Going to Missoula for the Hoppe?

Merry Christmas to all.

Rick in Mt.

10. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

Rick, not the Hoppe,but the State for sure.

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Wow Trev. 40 thou a year. Prob too late for me to take up hockey.

12. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Wiz... One question... Why FEDEX? Can't you use UPS or some other service?

TB

13. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

0   0   0

Email sent....Jack

14. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My first thread stated that <i>"I'm about to get back into unloading a ton..."</i> of Federal papers.

I do not have a single flat here that I want to sell, yet.

Consequently, all you guys asking what the freight would be, I can't answer that YET.

I will post when/if I get these in. I'm still awawiting the credit app from Federal in MN, then that needs to be returned, etc.

I will post when/if this deal goes through. Sorry if I gave the impression that there were here, 'cuz they ain't.

UPS vs FedEx: I get a helluva discount with FedEx, and UPS is normally the highest, SpeeDee Delivery is by far about a third to a half of what I pay with FedEx.

You can, yourself, kind of get an idea of the shipping costs. Figure 25.5 lbs per flat (I just weighed a flat of new Nitro 27's), then go to the FedEx site (www.fedex.com) and do the calculations yourself. I am not doing the calculations for all of you until I am 100% sure this is a "Go" deal with Federal. My day is too busy as it is. I was just wanting to get some shells out to you guys like I did a couple years ago.

Happy Holidays.

Whiz White

15. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Whiz, I don't know of any of the Ridgecrest,CA shooters will read here that you may make this deal? Those guys over there love Fed papers a lot!! I know they've ordered them from you in the past. Maybe a call to Rich when time comes?

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.