1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Gold Medal Empties @ Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WoodsonEnt, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I will have the following empties for sale during the Ohio State Shoot:

Federal Gold Medal Papers - 5 cents each (Have around 3000)

Federal Gold Medal Plastic - 2 bags of 600 each $25.00 a bag

They will be first come, first serve. I am selling for a friend that can't make it. Stop by our trailer if interested.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises Phone: (270) 804-5454

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Lawson,

I will be @ Ohio State starting Wednesday, then Kentucky State next week. If they are left, I will ship them. Send me a PM 2 weeks from today to see if they are still around.

Matt

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Plastics are sold. Papers are still here. I am behind bank 3 @ Ohio State Shoot, between Fairchild's and Lonesome Charlies.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.