1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Gold Medal 22LR in stock at Midway 7/10/13

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mag410, Jul 10, 2013.

1. mag410

mag410 Active Member

Midway has standard velocity and High Velocity versions of Federal Gold Medal 22LR in stock.

No great bargain at $37.99/500, but a lot better than gun show prices if you need some.

Michael

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Yah, and Midway will charge you $17.00 to ship a brick!

I just bought five bricks of Aguila Super Max High Velocity for $35.00 per brick at a local gunshop.

Check out Cheaper Than Dirt. They want $59.59 for 100 CCI Mini Mags!!! And it is in stock. Gee, 60 cents per round for .22's - I don't think so!

Jim Skeel<br>P/W Dealer/Distributor

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Jim, if that's the case, they may have to change their name. Maybe, Higher Than Hell?

Steve

4. Heeringa

Heeringa Active Member

Look at the prices they (CheaperThanDirt) want for the brick of Armscor. I paid $18.69 each back in August for three bricks, and now they're $199.59 per brick. Ridiculous.

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I never saw any real bargans at cheaper than dirt. There were some gun accessories that had a cheap price, but the product ended up being really junky too.