1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FEDERAL GOD MEDALS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

FEDERAL GOLD MEDALS

Is this a good price now ?? $55.00 FOR 1 1/8 OZ 2 3/4 DR. 8,s ONLY . It should of been GOLD MEDALS sorry .

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Buy all you can. I saw Top Guns for 60.00 and Rio and Estate 60.00. RA Morton

3. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

where are these priced like this?

4. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Gander in SW PA. yesterday, Top Guns $6.99

Heads up on Gander. Word on the street from an ex-employee. This employee was in charge of one of the departments so this is not coming from a clerk in the clothing dept. NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH A CLERKS JOB IN THE CLOTHING DEPT.( Have to CYA on here anymore). They cut the hours, so this employee decided to move on. He was there for a few years and thought they were the greatest thing on earth. Rumor has it that they might close some stores.

The next time you are in a Gander, ask the manager how much corp. spent on boats, nation wide. Big boats, with BIG motors. Big motors that eat GAS. OOPS!
    Probably just a rumor.

AJ100

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

FEDERAL GOLD MEDALS

I was in Dunhams Sports last night the wife was looking at sneakers . They had Gun Clubs at $99.00 a flat and Federal Gold Medals at $54.00 . They only had 11 flats and all were number 8 shot 2-3/4 but were 1 1/8 oz .

6. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

16's and first shot doubles.

AJ100

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Federal papers at Sportsmans Warehouse in Tucson is $11.50 per box!! Hap

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I had never shot Estates until today. I'd rather pay the premium for AA or STS. Not that they didn't perform ok, but GD do they stink............

9. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Alf, if you don't want them the heck with Jerry, I'll take them. I'll even buy you dinner for your trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.