1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Field & Target Program--Thanks!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Alex Ragulsky, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

I've been messing around with the Federal Field & Target shells for some practice for a while now. Long enough to get enough points for the hat, knife and shirt. So, hoping for the best and expecting less I mailed off my check and the points on August 4th. Shipping and handling should have my package arriving here sometime in October.

So tonight after letting the two black labs take me for a walk I checked the mail and I'll be darned if there wasn't a box from Federal. "Must be some kind of mistake," I say to myself. So I walk home and open the box. First was the hat. I like tan and it seems well made. Then the knife. I can always use another knife. Opening the blade I notice that this one had a pretty good edge on it. OK, but I read another post about the wind shirt and I just know that something will be wrong. The shirt label says XL but still, I don't know. So I try it on. It fits perfect. The seams are good and tight and the shirt, like the knife and cap, is way better than I expected.

When I looked at the box I saw that it was mailed on August 15. That's barely enough time for my check to clear. Looking further I saw that the postage on the box is $6.80--I only paid Federal $6.00. They lost 80 cents on the deal.

While I still don't think I'll change to Federals for competition you can darn sure bet that when I reach for some hunting or field shells (that I don't reload) I'll remember this.

Thanks Federal!!! Great job.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.