1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Ammunition Scam?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JOND, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOND

JOND TS Member

Have not received merchandiise from Federal's "Field and Target Point's Program",even though they cashed one check in September of 2008 and one in October of 2008.These offers were found on the bottom of their four box cartons of shotgun shells sold at Wal-Mart. Since the fall they constantly informed me the knives are on "back order".The phone number I have used is 1-866-269-5194. Question: Has anyone else had this problem? JOND

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

If the knives are on back order, how could this be a scam? It can take a long time to get products shipped from China.

Pat Ireland

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I got all my stuff and got in second order for another 6 windshirts. They are really quite nice.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I like Pats answer

5. JOND

JOND TS Member

When does it become a scam? After three months,three years,three decades? JOND

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Call them in Anoka MN: 800-322-2342

Whiz White

7. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

I got my order from them as well.

8. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Still waiting for my knives....ordered in October

9. JOND

JOND TS Member

lbshootin- Did you try to contact them? What success? What did they tell you? Lastly,did they cash your check? JOND

10. Trapped in Trap(TIP)

Trapped in Trap(TIP) Member

I have not received 2 out of the last three orders I placed with them and yes, they cashed my checks. The phone contact #'s listed in this thread are helpful, because the order form does not provide any useful contact info. I assumed Federal was giving this low priority and perhaps had layed off the promo guys.

Russ Roberts
    Las Vegas

11. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

I sent the $2.00 cash and the 20 Bar codes for the Shirt also in October and I did not get anything back yet...... I emailed them about a month ago and have not heard from them yet either..... Poor customer relations I'd say

12. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

I just now got of the phone with Lisa that i contacted at the above posted number, So guys all is not LOST she did say that they do have more Merchantdise on back order and they expect it to arrive at their location about the end of Feb, She was very nice on the phone and did say that the offer was only for the amount that they origanaly had on hand but because of the overwelming amount of replies that decided to honor the later offers and order more.... So for now """" FORGET BOUT IT""""" ( as the saying goes )( The check is in the mail )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.