1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Federal Ammo supporting Wounded Warriors

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BDodd, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Got my latest American Rifleman and spotted this: ". . . you can support Wounded Warriors, as a portion of the sales of this product goes to assisting injured service members." It appears the shells involved are a random mix of red, white, and blue hulls with 12 GA loads having 1 1/8 oz of #8s at 1145 fps.

More info can be had at the URL above and/or www.federalpremium.com

Sure seems like a good plan for some stocking up for next year's shootin'.......breakemall

2. AMB

AMB TS Member

I have guided hunts for returning troops for the local PF and Federal has always given shells for the hunt and Sporting clays up to 50 members each time. I'm sold

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

5. Ljutic 4 Ice

Ljutic 4 Ice TS Member

Hi Bob, these are these shell the Bob Schultz(sp) is giving in his shell give away right now. Cabelas has them for $59.99 a flat also. Too bad the free shipping is over. Thanks David

6. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

My dad bought 3 flats of these shells last month and absolutly loves them. They are very impressive from the 27 yard line. Nothing but smoke when these shells connect with a target. BYG

7. springer1

springer1 TS Member

Hoffmans Guns in Newington Ct is selling these for $44.95 per case.

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

9. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Same as the "Pink Ladies". Gotta support Federal for their efforts. They are great to shoot also. Jake

10. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I bought five flats of the Pink shells at the Grand in Sparta and liked them very much. I would love to buy these red/white and blue shells, but can't find them in my area! (The Ozarks.) Martinpicker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.