1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Feb 22, 2009

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Stlii in the dulldrums of winter! How is it where you are?

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=DSC00571.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Bill, My front yard looks like yours, but without the lake. Winter is really starting to suck.

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Bill, what is that white lawn covering? Is that an alternative to grass, to cut down on the mowing?

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Bill Grill,

What state are you in?

Matt

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Just a light dusting of snow on the ground here. Cold front came through and really cooled things off a bit. I believe it was 14 degrees when I awoke this mornin'. They say it's supposed to get to 25, but the wind is still present. It looks like a good day to take in a movie.

ec90t

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

In what direction is that picture taken? If that's northwest, the wind off that lake must be somethin'.

7. BILL GRILL

I am in Marquette, Mi. The picture is taken looking southeast as Marquette is located on a bay in lake Superior. I always say I am located on the BALMY southern shores of lake Superior. And yes winter is starting to suck! Probably be a large kindergarten class in five years. LOL Bill

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I've never lived in a real snow area. I think, it looks kind of clean and neat. Although, I would'n want to dig out of it.

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Take that pal

[​IMG]

10. BILL GRILL

Jack, Does not look any different there weather wise. Looks like your fox is gone from base of tree though. Does he come back from time to time? Bill

11. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Bill,

When I was in the Air Force, I was stationed in Oscoda, MI...so I know what you is dealin' with. Good luck, puablo

12. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Not too sorry to say that it's 73f here in Ft. Lauderdale. Pretty much the same for the next week or so. What's not to love about that?

Eric

13. letts

letts TS Member

Bill, look at the good side of snow; Your drive way is smaller than your lawn, you do not need to fertilize or water it to make it grow and look how clean new snow is. all of your plants fit in pots and are much easier to take care of than those outside. Another thing is it provides your bussiness with a lot of new used parts

Letts

14. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

To answer your question Bill, in two words,It Sucks!
    Chicago area

15. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Darn Bill, you sure have a lot of global warming in your yard!...Bill

16. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Shot in a frick'n bizzard today at one of the local 50 bird shoots. 22 degrees and blowing hard. Couldn't see the handicap targets cause the snow was splattering on my glasses.

I always enjoy you Florida guys rubbing it in. I salute you (holding up middle finger)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.