1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Feb.17-----Buffalo Gun Club----Jack Pot Event

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

It's about time you kick the weather guys butt South! That dude has made some miserable days and nights around here.

I heard he had a BS in weather but must have been a different kind of BS.

I am looking forward to some noise with the toys this weekend. See you there.

Mark

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Marks a good guy, I shot with him saturday and had a ton of fun. Hope to get to buffalo next weekend if the weather cooperates.

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Kelly thanks for the kind words. We had a fairly windy shoot today but had a great time. Any time I shoot is a good time, no matter what the score. With a fantastic bunch of shooters around it makes it so enjoyable.

Nice to see more new faces in the crowd every week. Especially the youths! Thanks to everyone whom came to shoot today!

I will try to keep in the shadows next week! Sometimes that gun gets a mind of it's own and makes me believe I can one day be a shooter. NOT! My mind is always able to straighten the gun out and prove I am not! LOL

Proves out ( mind over matter) haha!

Only 7 weeks to SCTP youth shooting! Get ready kids! Tell all your friends! Get them involved. We have some good times ahead! We are expanding the program to two nights with double the shooters.

Tuesday and Fridays! Hope to see you there.
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.