1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Feb.10-----Buffalo Gun Club----Jack Pot Event

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Wally,

Not fixed yet. Not enough damage to fix, a cracked signal light. I know you will be throwing those orange frisbee's again. Can see them from Monticello and New Germany. Just got to figure a way to get the shot to go that far. Quite a lead on those birds too! (15 miles @1140 ft./sec with a 10 mile an hour tail wind and a 46 mile per hour target) Would have to shoot 69.47 seconds before the target is thrown at a 57 degree elevation, No problem! Would have to use more than single base powder though. Will be trying for the Trifecta again this week! LOL Dead eye Koosman should be back too. Probably will have to wear both gloves. Naw!

Mark

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

If I know Kieth, he will probably be tanning a few shooters hydes down there too. Shame to send a good shooter down to shoot at those puny southern targets. I should have sent him my extra wyde super snooper glasses for those tiny targets. Takes a real nose to support them and we know him and I have that! Ha Ha.
    Don't want to bad mouth the guy, heard he carries a short fuse and a long mean streak. His scores are nearly good enough already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.