1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FAVRE RETIRES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    I live in Wisconsin and I am a Packer fan. The radio reports are that Brett Favre has once again retired due to his ankle is not ready after surgery. Packer fans who know him best, as well as his antics about retirement, know that the only thing that will keep him off the field are possibly two broken legs. So here is my scenario: Brett Favre will not go to training camp. Brett Favre will not start the season. When Minnesota plays the Packers, the packers will be winning the game, then suddenly they will bring Brett Favre in from out of the tunnel, probably in a cart. He will hobble on to the field and beat the Packers. Please understand, this is not far fetched. Just ask a Packer fan.
    Steve Balistreri

2. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

Steve:

That's a real hoot, my friend!! Only a real cheesehead could come up with that one!!

The Old Fowler, Cliff

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Cliff:
    Take my scenario to the bank. If you are not from Wisconsin, you could not possibly know what he put us Packer fans/Wisconsinites through. Great quarterback, but he has issues concerning retirement. Here's another prediction, the Packers will not retire his number until Ted Thompson is no longer the general manager of the team.
    Steve

4. Shilo

Shilo TS Member

i to see that but then WHO REALLY GIVES A,, C----P
    tired of the new,s maker hey farve just go fishing,,,,
    and enjoy your retirement and thanks for all the great
    years you were the best and you still are the man ,,good luck

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Can you throw a forward pass from a wheel chair?

If so does the chair have to be upended to count as a sack?

Geeeez.....Opie, give up and spend your money. Maybe you can bash your head on Chuckie's wood stove at deer camp again (yes. alcohol was involved).

HM

6. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Bart who?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.