Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Favorite Shotgun Shell?

5K views 44 replies 40 participants last post by  Clayshooter08 
#1 ·
33 votes so far

==========================================================
I know this has been asked before, but I like to check every so often to see what everyone thinks.

What would be your favorite shell(s) to shoot?

Price, reloadability, or availability DO NOT count. Pick one for singles and one for handicap.

Thanks Shooters,
Mark

p.s. I will keep track of the votes and post a graph (with numbers for us visually challenged), updated daily as long as the numbers keep comming in. So everyone cast your vote and we can get a snapshot of whats hot right now.

#11 ·
Remington STS 1 ounce 1180 fps 8-1/2's for single and doubles, and STS light handicap 1-1/8 ounce, 1200 fps, 7-1/2's for handicap.

#14 ·
Federal paper is my first choice but I only have a few flats of them and I have around 25 flats of new AA shells. At the Virginia State Shoot next week I will have 200 once fired Federal paper hulls to trade for 2 once fired AA hulls if anyone is interested (the quoted trade price of 2 once fired AA hulls is negotiable).

Pat Ireland

#19 ·
For lower cost shells,the Federal Top Gun is tops. In premium shells,If you reload, Remington STS or Nitro 27's are the way to go. If money is no object, shoot federal papers. Shoot what you have confidence in. If you believe you got the best shell in your gun,you'll break more targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.