1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*****Favorite Post 4 Lense Tint??? *****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Easystreet, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

For those of you who have Post 4 shooting glasses, I'd like to know what your favorite lense tint is. Actually, I'd like to know what your TWO favorite lense tints are....... one for very overcast days with a dark green/brown background, and the other for medium to bright days with the same background. If all the targets you shoot are in the blue sky, then I don't need a recommendation for that because I can see those pretty well.

Yes, I'm aware that everyone sees colors differently, but since they won't send me a set of every color they have to try out, I'll have to make a choice based on what I THINK will work best for me.

Thanks,

Easystreet

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

The desert glow tint is wonderful, the best I have found, and on very overcast days I also go to light orange but I do not like them as well as the desert glow overall.
    randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.