1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Car for a Televangelist

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grammie, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grammie

grammie TS Member

El Camino translates into "the road" or "the highway"!!! And when combined with the words "hit it" or "hit the" becomes a fair statement in regards to televised coin mongering.....

The car should be an "Edsel",,,,,old,tired,out-of-date,ugly,before it ever reached the production stage,,but still was produced,,and when people opened their eyes became a "real loser"!!! Or perhaps a "Bugatti"-----out of reach,,,impossible to acheive for 99.99% of people wishing to be bestowed with the word "christian" as their banner.....

AKA Grammie..........

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This may sound like a fabrication, but it actually happened. I heard one of these pukes on the radio, and he said God didn't want his messenger to be riding in a Ford, so we were supposed to send money so God could have a Cadillac.

Honest, I couldn't make that up.

HM

3. kolar12

kolar12 Member

HM--how much did you send him??

4. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I think a Pinto is too much car for these "turds". Sucking money from those who could least afford it.

What ever happened to the "modest preacher" who didn't need the mansions, Rolls Royce, and the hookers? ( OK, maybe even some of the modest ones sometimes strayed!)

Saw Tammy Faye on the tube last week. with all the makeup, I thought "Gee, that looks just like Bob Barker with long hair!"

Now there's two that the mortician won't have much to work with. A few coats of body filler, make-up, lipstick, and ol' Bob will look like "new"

Remember, have your mate spayed or neutered!! ( Sorry Hillary)

Danny

5. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

All ya gotta do is mention anything about Chritianity and grammie starts spewing his hate. Have a nice day Grammie. God loves you anyway!

Steve

6. ccridr

ccridr Member

Grammie, I think you are jealous because this fella got rich using a scam most of us have to much integrity to employ. Praise God and send your money to me!!!

7. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

My "former" pastor has around 300 members and he drives a Bentley after trading off his Hummer. He says "Pastors" deserve to be among the highest paid people because of the lives "they" saved. If the Bible is true then Jesus saves, not the Pastors.!!!!!! Can I say FORMER again.

8. oz

oz Active Member

If Jesus drove a car it would probably be a (Christler). oz

9. halfmile

That was bad.

HM

10. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

I think Ringling Bros might have a clown car left over.

11. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

HEARSE. THIERS OF COURSE.

12. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

If these bottom feeders realy believed, they`d be wearing sandals, and riding a donkey!

Tom R.

13. Loyac

Loyac Member

The ones responsible for the existence of these preaching perverts are the morons who keep sending in their hard earned dollars. John

14. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Right on John.

Tom R.

15. halfmile

My mother was hooked on that garbage. In that family they lost a beautiful sister, and in their worst stages of grief a traveling preacher came through and infected the whole family.

This happened in the 40's, Mom is gone, but the relatives are all hard core bible bangers to this day.

I was dragged by the ear to services 3 times a week and naturally rebelled. I believe in God and a Savior, but not the stuff these charlatans peddle.

HM

16. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

anybody remember that fool Ernest Angely???...I used to LMAO watching him smack these idiots in the forehead and yell .."I Jesus' name HEALLLLLLL!!!!

17. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

My Dad said he owned a 1929 Whippet and that it was the worst piece of automotive crap ever created...make the SOB's drive those!!!

18. halfmile

would Jesus shoot 7 & 1/2's or 8's?

HM

19. gotbass

gotbass Member

jcl - Pamela White hot??? Your shooting must be going to hell as your eye sight is shot. Looks like a few miles of bad road to me. She may be a nice lady but hot she is not.

20. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

HEEAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.