1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fathers Day

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by unioncracker, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

Just wanted to call attention to Fathers Day. To all you men who took the time to be in your childrens lives and worked hard to install good things, well done. Take the day and shoot well. Call your children and invite them.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

To all of you dads that have worked hard for your familes and instilled good values in your children, Have a Great day and enjoy your family!

3. mike c

mike c TS Member

my son invited me to the air show. it's going to be a great day.
    mike c

4. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]

Happy Fathers Day Everybody!<br><br>Have a great weekend!<br>Juno

5. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Happy Fathers Day to the "Good Dads" they deserve it. Wish I was one of them. Sorry to say, I am not.

Booger

6. 5spd

5spd TS Member

I wish I could be with my boys, but one is in Afganistan, 2nd TOD, and the other in Iraq for his 3rd TOD...........damn it anyway!!..... But at least I raised & taught them well, got thier FD cards this week.

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Sons and daughters love your fathers and show it. Fathers love your sons and daughters and show it.

Don

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Booger Blue:

Ok you must be a pretty good Idol since you are honest about yourself.

Im sure you are just yanking some chain's but infact I have seen 2 really good kids come out of a couple of dead beat dad's out there, they had a chance to live with them when they was teen ager's when they thought they new every thing, but after living with them for some time then they found out they better make it on their own because the Dad's depended on others to make the living.

Sure wished the boy's mom was still here today because she would be proud of them and she always told me they would turn out good I know they had more of her gene's in them than their dad's because they was always smart in school.

Ok want to wish every father out there a happy father's day also because im sure you all ahve had an impact on someone just found out yesterday that my dad fell and might had broke a hip but he is to stubborn to go to the hospital I guess that is why I don't go to a doctor when im feeling puney just a waste of time and his excuse was well it is the weekend and didn't want to be in there until monday before a doctor comes to see him.

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/animals/?action=view┬Ąt=happyfathersday.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Booger it is never to late to start.

Don

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Being an adoptee, I was lucky enough to have a great adopted father and mother, they taught me right from wrong, to respect others,the value of doing the best I could do in anything I attempeted. Both my parents are gone but I remember all they choose to do for me and am thankful. Never meet my biological parents did find a half sister and we enjoy a great relationship we shared the same mother but differnt fathers. I have pictures of my birthmother and we could be twins I've always wondered what my birthfather looked like?? Son's and daughters one and all be thankful for your parents. Parents be thankful for your sons and daughters. Dads shoot straight and enjoy

11. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Lost my father last August. This is my first FD without him. Lost both of my grandfather's back in '88 and '90. I have two children, my girl's a cop and a mother, my son works in the mortgage business. I'm proud of both of them. I have a wonderful grandson too. He hit two on the 30th. My only wish is that my dad could have seen him. I'm blessed and I know it. Happy FD to all.
    R J Talley

12. flylta

flylta TS Member

Booger,

My Father always told me that in everything we do we are an example and that we get to choose if that example is good or bad. Seems you have done some reflecting and are seeing the places in life that you feel you didn't reach the bar.

Tomorrow is a new day, choose wisely.

To all of you that hve done the best you could with what you had. Job well done.

Enjoy your Father's day.

5spd, praying your boys are home safe and sound soon!

Ron

13. bill2

bill2 Member

5SPD, Stand Proud! BillC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.