1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fathers day flak

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

It's fathers day and look at what my Son gave me.

<a href="http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv198/MJBUNK/?action=view&current=Mikes100Straight6-19-2011.jpg" target="_blank"> Mikes100Straight6-19-2011.jpg </a>

We have a friendly rivalry. We both recently started shooting again after many years (30) of no shooting at all. Now he"s already giving me flak about getting a registerred 100 straight before I did. He's going to be hard to live with for a while. Thank goodness we live 200 miles apart and I have caller ID. (LOL). Really, I could not be more pleased. Mike shot the !00 straight at the Silver Dollar Shooters Club. MAKES A PAPA PROUD!!!

Marc

2. plaw

plaw Active Member

from his size I doubt that very many give him any flak!

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Good for him! Well at least he has the right equipment. He's shooting a Ljutic and he's a lefty. What could be better than that?

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Hayyyy MIKE !!!!!! good shooting Mike. You do handle that Ljutic well. No more coke bets with you. Keep looking back: the old guy is coming!!!!! Dan

5. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Ross

Indeed, VERY PROUD. Hope my tongue in cheek post did not come out any other way. When I get to 99 straight, I'll let you know how the 100th turns out. Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.