1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fathers Day Big Meat Shoot Oxford Gun Club Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Let me start by wishing all the trap dads out there a happy Fathers Day. We had a nice little shoot today at Oxford GC. I did expect a light turn-out with the Pa State Shoot going on so we were happy with 12 squads total. It was hot but we did have a nice breeze and the targets looked good. Thanks to Ray and the kids, Nice job. Event winners and Lucky Losers are:

Event 1 Tie with 49x50 Bob Pierce and Mr. Wischuck (Bob won out of the hat) Lucky Loser was Rodney Diehl

Event 2 Tie with 50x50 Bob Pierce and Jim Roland (Bob out of the hat again) Lucky Loser was Doug H.

Event 3 Rich Lewis 50x50 Lucky Loser was Joel Tea

Shooting 25x25 today: Charlie Mars, Curt Jones, Charlie Adams, Harry Graybeal, Mike Matroni, Chuck Boyko, Dana Wright, Ray Natale

Top prize winner today was Jim Roland with 4. He needed some because his freezer went out and he lost his stockpile of Dutch Way meat. I'm sure it won't take him long to fill the new freezer up.

Also, I would like to give congrats to the winners at the Pa State Shoot. Mike Sullenberger was showing off his new buckle for A class singles. Of course we all wanted to know where he bought it!!! Good Job Mike.

I would like to give a nod to Ray Natale for shooting a 48x50 in Event 3 with a borrowed BT 99(with a release, he shoots pull). He forced me to run the 50 because I would have never heard the end of it if he had beat me with a borrowed gun!!!!

I'm headed back to Fort Wayne in the morning. It's been nice shooting at the home club and seeing friends but the bills have to be paid. Breaks over, back to work. I'll be back this way in August. Hope to see you then. Shoot well and often.

Rich (headed back with some meat for the grill) in Indiana

PS I want to thank Curt for letting me womp him today. He must have shot himself out at the Del State Shoot. Don't feel sorry for him, he left with his share (like always).

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The next Big Meat Shoot at OGC will be Sunday July 18th. You can shoot for small meat prizes every Thur. nite 4 till 10pm.

Rich in Indiana

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Rich...

Good shooting and am glad the return trip to Indy was uneventful. I'll be looking for a rematch this fall, so bring plenty of shells.

Many thanks to you and Ray (and the kids) for putting up with us (especially Roland) on Sunday.

Curt

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Curt

You and your gang are always welcome at OGC. If we let Roland shoot our standards can't be too high!!! Looking forward to shooting with you again.

Rich in Indiana

PS My next chance to shoot at OGC will be the BIg Meat Shoot on Aug 1st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.