1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fast Shooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rottweil72, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rottweil72

Rottweil72 TS Member

http://www.dirtybutton.com/videos/2631-fast-shooter/

2. Rottweil72

Rottweil72 TS Member

not going through for some reason -- anyhoo, guy shoots 8 rounds in 1 second -- interesting video today on their site

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Holy cow, that's some fast shooting! And he is hitting what he is shooting at. Wow!

Hauxfan!

5. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

That's Jerry Miculek the best revolver shooter ever and a heckuva good guy. Ross

6. atashooter

atashooter Member

Try Patrick Flanagan with a Winchester SX3 12ga. ... 12 rounds in 1.44 sec.

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

ccw1911, You are correct sir. He is the MAN!

Some of our fellow trapshooters have to get out more. Jerry has been in the pistol world for years. He is not a trick shooter.

Haux, he really can hit what he is aiming at. He has won more shooting events with those S&W revolvers than anyone. He is faster with the revolver than some with an auto.

In that video he was going after Ed McGivern's speed record.

AJ100

8. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

CCW 1911 you are correct, Jerry Miculek is the master when it comes to revolver shooting.

Jim

9. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Not only that but he can shoot an auto pistol just as well and is incredible with rifle and shotgun. He's always a threat at the USPSA 3 gun competitions and unbeatable at any revolver event. His wife Kay is a champion herself, she has it in her blood, her dad was Jim Clark Sr. of bullseye fame.

I've had the privilege of shooting with Jerry and Kay many times, he is always a gentleman and an outstanding ambassador for the shooting sports.

Ross

10. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

The guy is phenomenal, I've followed him for years. I'm not sure what lb trigger pull Miculek uses but I remember reading a story about testing a revolver used by the famous Ed McGivern and they said it had a 27lb trigger. It takes a fast trigger return to shoot that fast. I would also guess Miculek has one hell of a strong grip.

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, look at the guy's forearms as he's shooting...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.