1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Fast & Furious on Hannity ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Has anybody else watched Hannity's coverage on this? How about that Eric Holder liar denying everything about it? If anyone doubts the mainstream media's bias in this country, consider how little coverage they're giving this outrageous debacle. Can you imagine the coverage if this had happened under a Republican? They spent months blaming Bush for allowing a hurricane to happen, so they'd certainly be calling for impeachment over this.

-Gary

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I caught bits and parts over at a cook out today with friends, the part that really sucks it the 'revised' definition of "letting guns walk..." Makes me sick...

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Good point. Let me catch everyone up on the REVISED definition of Gun Walking:

Unless someone from the federal government PERSONALLY places the weapon DIRECTLY in the final killer's fingers and skips across the Mexican border hand-in-hand with them, it is not considered Gun Walking. In other words, concocting the entire scheme from scratch and intentionally directing the guns across the border into criminal hands and getting Americans killed is not considered Gun Walking. It is now simply called "SYLOAD" (Sorry, Your Loved Ones Are Dead).

Welcome to the world of Eric Holder, Barack Obama and Democrat Ethics.

I'm glad Pelosi kept her promise to "Drain the swamp."

-Gary

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

See what happens when you drain the swamp? You find all of these slimy things on the bottom. Holder is one of the worst. His law firm did and still does defend Quantanamo "inmates", (Joe Biden says that we can't call them terrorists because they don't have Tea Party membership cards.)

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Completely pisses me off, I cannot believe that this was not ok'ed or even "endorsed" by Eric Holder. The part about the gunfights on OUR turf in ARIZONA really pisses me off. All US citizens and LEO/Border Patrol should vacate the area and it should be patrolled and routinely bombed by the US military....how the hell can this be going on in our country.

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Deercreek:

How do you like the government stonewalling? They would have everyone believe that this whole disgraceful and deadly scheme just magically appeared on everyone's TO-DO List out of thin air. NOBODY knew anything about it until an hour ago or had anything to do with its inception or execution.

This will probably end-up like what the government pulled with pat Tillman. The government is going to stonewall and drag their feet until the public's attention span wanes, and then they are going to blame some poor scapegoat who either dead, retired, or never had much more responsibility than cleaning the toilets. If you saw the movie, "The Tillman Story," you'll remeber that the poor bastard they pinned it on (retired general) found out about it after his wife or somebody heard it on the news.

The comon thread in these outrageous government-caused deaths is ZERO GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY. Nobody loses their job, even when innocent people die.

It's both amazing and sickening to me that the government can do something so outrageous and sickening, and directly CAUSE the deaths of innocent Americans and zero high-level heads roll.

-Gary

7. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

The Government did not directly cause deaths.

The people using the guns are the ones directly responsible.

That said. It is a poor reflectin on a once great Department of Justice that such a travesty was allowed to happen.

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Well, intentionally putting those weapons into the hands of known violent drug runners is about as close to "directly responsible" as you can get without pulling the trigger yourself.

Again, ask yourself what would be going on right now if this happened under Bush.

-Gary

9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Are there not laws on the books, that if someone dies during the commission of or as an indirect result of the commission a crime, those involved in the crime are guilty of murder.

Why should the government get a free pass?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.