1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fast and Furious - It just keeps getting worse....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. warren

warren Member

I think this is worse than watergate by far but the liberal press just won't touch it.

warren

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The media is soft peddling it because if they really did their jobs there would be a hue and cry for impeaching Obama.

4. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

The so-called main stream media is well aware that should they ever publish even half of the illegal and unconstitutional actions committed by the Obummer administration over the past three years, not only would the public outcry force Congress to impeach and try Obama for "high crimes and misdemeanors", but that the media itself would finally and totally lose what ever little credibility and support it has remaining in this country. Especially since it was that same media that helped push him into the office in the first place. Nor would Americans likely ever trust the media again when it reported on elections, candidates, or just about anything else happening in the country or around the world. Whereupon, their jobs and big salaries would simply disappear.

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

This country deserves every bad thing that will happen to it if Obama is reelected. This idiot seems to think he is ruling a dictatorship, and he seems to be. Look at what happens to anyone who speaks up against him, they are attacked in a manner befitting a traitor.

6. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

I posted here several months ago that there were drugs involved. Months later, can't say I'm shocked. Follow the cash.

Up for Brian.

7. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

It was a terrible program that Bush should have never started and Obama should have discontinued. Period

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

hrosik, wake up the 2 programs were completely different. Bush and his crew were tracking everything. Its the Obama administration that didn't have enough sense to track the weapons. Throw you snide remarks in some other direction. Mike.

9. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I wasn't aware that I made any snide remarks bulge. If you'd like some I could surley throw some your way.

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Do you mean surely??? Pardom me, but I thought for a minute you were trying to blame Bush for fast and furious. Obama and his administration use Bush for an excuse for their blunders now, we don't need anyone else blaming him. Mike,

11. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Yes thats what I mean, and don't call me Shirley.

12. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I'm just saying it was bad policy to begin with and should have been scrapped.

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Hros, I agree with that. One big f'n mistake. Mike.

14. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

America does not deserve Obama. America cannot appreciate a truly "transformative" President. America is so blindly committed to "life, liberty and the puruit of happiness" that it can't recognize the greater good that can come from changing that old stuff to something else. Give Obama a chance. He will only have had 4 years to accomplish what he promised. He needs 4 more to put America on an irreversible path to fundamental change. By 2016, the NEXT presidential election, no one will be able to change America back to that old-fashioned stuff. America will still lead the world but in a new direction. Embrace the change. Gather up all of your books for the barnfire. Close those places of institutionalized superstitionm - the churces. Abandon the chauvanistic idea of "American exceptionalism" and accept the reality of "just another place to live". Have faith that this President can and will install "Czars" who have the extraordionary powers to change those things that affect your life most. They have your best interests at heart - after all, HE appointed them! Obama in 2012!

15. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” John Adams

And, here is the long ago forgotten answer as to why.......

Viva R3volution,
    Kip

16. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Well lets shit or get off the pot here. Tell me just what would you do if that thing gets elected another 4 yrs. I assume it would be more bitching and thats about as far as it will get.
    Right now the Bummer regime knows with in a very short percent how americans are going to vote. Thid is being monitored constantly by your cell phones, computers, your television on what you watch, what church you go to if any. YOur credit card spending. In all reality they no by the resentiment of the populace that the majority will noy vote for the same regime. BUT with the rigging of the voting machines and the dumbasses that will be put in place to monitor them I doubt a thing will ever be realized. The voting machines are programed before their are people to watch the voting durring the election. To think anything different is stupidity. So without strict watch guards watching the watch guards and all precautions taken the public won't stand a chance.Wild bill

17. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

b12, to think that voting machines are rigged is preposterous. Everybody on this site knows that when you cheat on a scale that grand someone always tells someone they shouldn't. That is just suicide for whomever tries it. JMHO

18. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

The grander the scale the bigger the illusion. As germanys propaganda minister said. Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.
    Indiana St. Joesph county recently realize that Obammer and Hilliary should have not been on the ballot. Due to forgery it happened. Indiana was not the only state where forgery happened to get that crap on the ticket.
    If you believe what you said then I understand why this country is in the position we are today.
    I expect you figure Rom Emanual was elected honestly. Wild Bill

19. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Maybe the Mexicans plotting to try another attempt to take Texas again?

20. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

"Mr. Zambada-Niebla believes"

Must be true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.