1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fascinating commentary/ Angle's campaign

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Fascinating commentary/ Angle

http://townhall.com/columnists/GuyBenson/2010/12/20/angles_divided_house_aided_her_fall/page/full/

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The NRA sure didn't help her either, by supporting a notorious enemy of gunowners.

3. larryjk

larryjk Member

Brian, You should look up the reason why the NRA had to support Reid the little bit they did. Who the hell do you think got the land and money for the large shooting park outside of Vegas? That dumby Reid. NRA didn't like him but they were stuck to giving support to the guy that got the shooting park.

4. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

She stuck her foot in her mouth on several occasions. Never-the-less, Nevada didn't vote for her, Clark County put her in office.(Las Vegas) All the liberal slimeballs from Kalifornia that moved to Nv. to escape the mess they made there.

5. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

The vote in Clark County had nothing to do with liberal slime balls. it was Mexicans that make up the vast majority of the construction work force in that city. As soon a Ms Angle came out with her plan to deport all the illegals, the Mexicans voted for Reid.

What really needs to be looked at is the actual registration of the hispanic voters, to decern who is legal to vote and who is not.

I assure you that like CA Probably 30-40% of the registered Hispanic voters are Mexican Nationals.

I have actually taken pictures of people registering Wetbacks, Not illegals but freaking Wetbacks to vote at the Walmart in Oxnard CA. I took the photos to the FBI, the Oxnard Police, and the County Sherriffs. Nobody did anything!

Until we get this problem solved completely stupid outcomes to elections will continue.

Only American Citizens can vote anyone else if encroaching on my rights.

Randy

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>"Brian, You should look up the reason why the NRA had to support Reid the little bit they did. Who the hell do you think got the land and money for the large shooting park outside of Vegas? That dumby Reid. NRA didn't like him but they were stuck to giving support to the guy that got the shooting park. "</i>

Yes, I know about that. I've even stated it is the most disgusting sell out of our Second Amendment rights that I've seen in a month of Sundays. What's next? Check Schumer or Diane Fineswine will do a solid ofr the NRA and all will be forgiven?

Abd it wasn't "a little bit" of support. They elevated an F rated anti-gunner to an A rating, above Angle's B rating.

Pure unadulterated horsecrap.

I still have not sent in my NRA renewal. I need assurance from the NRA that this kind of outrageous counter-productive bribery will not be tolerated in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.