1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Farrakhan Supports Obama.......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bluzman98, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Another interesting article.....

Jim C

(see above site for complete article and video)

ELECTION 2008
    Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'
    'Barack has captured the youth,' will bring about 'universal change'

Posted: October 09, 2008
    8:03 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, another powerful Chicago-based political figure associated with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and other long-time associates of Democratic Party presidential candidate Barack Obama, is leaving no doubt about what he thinks of the leader in the campaign for the White House.

He says when Obama talks "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

You can watch it for yourself on a newly posted YouTube video.

Addressing a large crowd behind a podium Feb. 24 with a Nation of Islam Saviour's Day 2008 sign, Farrakhan proclaims,

"You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."
    (Story continues below)

"Brothers and sisters," Farrakhan said, "Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

Farrakhan points out that the man Nation of Islam followers refer to as "the Savior," Fard Muhammad, had a black father and a white mother, just as Obama did.

"A black man with a white mother became a savior to us," he said. "A black man with a white mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall.

"Would God allow Barack to be president of a country that has been so racist, so evil in its treatment of Hispanics, native Americans, blacks?" he asked. "Would God do something like that? Yeah. Of course he would. That's to show you that the stone that the builders rejected has become the headstone of the corner. This is a sign to you. It's the time of our rise. It's the time that we should take our place. The future is all about you."

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Go figure....

3. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

It was just a matter of time before another radical POS came to the O'Screw-us camp. The Rev Wright pales in comparison to Farrakahn.

JMHO

Jim C

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Sounds like normal Islamic mumbo jumbo to me but the Islamic youths and black youths are eating it up. We are in GRAVE trouble I think. Better hold onto your guns at all costs. I forsee a homeland/homefront Islamic war coming. Guess I better get ready for the secret service to visit after this statement. But my statement is meant in strick self defense. Of course they will try to take our guns first with most americans still being fooled by Obama's true intentions.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Makes me wanna put on a pair of Birkenstock's and go hug a tree...

Curt

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OowxMcVTjTE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OowxMcVTjTE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So.... a hate spewing racist has endorsed Obama. Swell.

8. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Maybe we all need to start reading Revelation and see what the future holds....the Messiah??? I think not.

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If people hear it said enough times they will begin to believe it no matter who says it ... The fact that a Racist like Farrakhan says it makes no difference to those with weak minds and it gives them something to believe in ... The one big problem is there are a lot of black people who do not realize that other blacks and or the so called black leaders are not interested in the betterment of the race but only interested in the betterment and prosperity of themself ... Farrakhan, Oprah, Rev. Jesse, Sharpton, Rev Wright, and the list goes on and on of blacks who have used their race for advancement socially and financially and now even they believe they are better than others and know whats right for the rest of us ... Prove me wrong or accept it because thats the way it is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

farakhan supports trump