1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FAREWELL TO THE HAMMER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bvr Tail, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I think he is the one in front showing off his skeet shooting pants! (LOL)

Danny

2. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

If that is a boat, the Hammer is in for a swim. Looks like an early Benz on a train flat car. Perhaps some British Lucas electric types checking out the wiring.

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

Is that the Hammer with the Cape and his companion to the right in the plaid-huh? Inquiring minds need to know.

By the way, Good luck on your trip Harry. We will keep in touch so you wont forget your paradise in Iowa. LOL, Crank

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

trench, What is the date and location of the picture? during WWI?

?

5. j l c

j l c TS Member

Has the Hammer pulled anchor yet? I figure this rig will creat a dust cloud that Doppler can track easy. Ooorr has the pain of leaving his loyal followers been too much and he has decided to not go? Crank

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

Trench12- I am scheduled to go to Beloit Izak Walton Club for a customer appreciation shoot Saturday, put on by Nelson & Storm Supply Co.. I am taking Brian Eberhardt who works here hoping I can get him interested in shooting again. They furnish targets and shells for 50 Sixteens and an Anny Oakley game. Prizes for high gun and several places. The Anny is for the high gun only and no buy backs. Brian won the Anny a couple of years ago. I do not shoot the Anny because of release trigger but would like to because they usually have over 80 participants. I am sorry I will miss his greatness! I hope he is not too distraught over this occurrence. T2UL Crank

7. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

After a little research, here is what I found.

The guy with the plad pants is a British supply officer who latter sold trench coats. He is going to tip the photographer.

The guys on his left were the French police who assisted in the British capture of the German tank, which ran out of gas.

The men on the left side of the photo are Russian reps of the Czar who say they want to use the tank to distribute food and medical assistance to the poor in the streets of St.Petersburg.

The men in the tank are actually German soldiers overlooked in the stunning capture. They later lived in France. Some say as a sleeper cell.

The British kept it and after the war sold it to Poland.

The gun barrel was removed so as not to further alarm the French as it was transported to the coast.

8. j l c

j l c TS Member

The long winter months without our leader has started, let's hope we can keep track of him. Trench 12 has any emergency vehicals been located along his route so he can continue if one fails? We would not want him to get stranded in the snows of the north lands. Crank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.