1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FAMILY SHOOTING FUN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gdbabin, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

My family and I shot a 50-target round of sporting clays this weekend as we normally do between Trap leagues each season. What a humbling experience...

I have really been shooting Trap well lately so I was all hulked-up to blow away those sporting targets Sunday, especially since I was shooting a IC barrel on my son's 1100. Oh was I wrong! I only managed a 23/50.

What fun though. A family that shoots together, may go broke staying together! If you haven't taken a break from trap and mixed in some other types of shooting fun, you should.

Guy

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

I know how you feel ... when I shoot allot of trap and then try and go back and shoot international trap I realize just how difficult other forms of clay target shooting are compared to trap but when I shoot other forms of clay target sports I realize how far less difficult trap shooting is.

Glad you had a good time.

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I just can't understand how something that looks so easy, can be so difficult. ROFL My favorite station is the gangplank where you have to shoot them quickly before they crash into the bottom of the hill. I think walking through the woods together with shooting friends is PRICELESS.

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

try something on your next sporting clays shoot try a SxS you will be surprised i was

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.