1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fall in MO?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by yakimaman, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Just bought a motorhome and thinking about taking a trip later this year.... what is the Fall shoot in Missouri? Where, anyone attended or have info?

Rich

2. skydiver41

skydiver41 Member

2013 Missouri Fall Handicap is from Sept 28th through Oct 6th.

3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I live in Missouri and have some additional information for you. The Missouri Fall Handicap is reputed to be the second largest trap shoot in America, second only to the Grand in Sparta, IL. (Which is only a couple of hours away.

Linn Creek is home to the MTA which has something like 60 traps. (Number not exact, but is available on their web-site.) Linn Creek is also about ten minutes away from Lake of the Ozarks and Osage Beach. These are resort towns with a plethora of restaurants, flea markets, entertainment, golf courses, etc.

Boating and good fishing is available on Lake of the Ozarks, and this is one of the prettiest times of the year here. Usually good weather and the leaves are in color.

In addition, the Fall Handicap, in my opinion, is one of the best run shoots I have ever attended!

Any questions, please feel free to ask! Martinpicker

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Fellow former Yakimaman- dont miss the chance to go to and see and shoot at Linn Creek. You wont regret it

5. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Yes indeed...a very nice place to be in the Fall.

Bring every type of clothing. Could be shooting in shorts and t-shirt one day and your winter heavy's the next. Rain gear is a must.

If'n I had to pick only one shoot for the entire year the Fall Handicap would be it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.