1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fall Festival Championship MIddletown Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BYRDSHOOTER1, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

Come to our 2nd biggest shoot of the year....

Great trophies, huge payouts, $28000.00 paid out last year on Sun. Hdcp. alone...

Sept. 23,24,25,26, and 27

Wed. Program will consist of 500 singles, 500 doubles, and 200 handicap along with a 35 bird Calcutta @ 6:30 pm. and Portections right after....

For a full program click the link below or send me an email...

Thanks, Pat

2. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

http://www.trapshooters.com/shoots/middletown_2009.pdf

3. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have my motel reservations and tomorrow, my wife will start packing my shooting shirts and vests. She insists that my vest match my shirt and I must wear a different vest each day of the shoot.

Pat Ireland

5. wylekiot

wylekiot TS Member

Hi Pat, I agree with your wife. I think you alot better when your shooting vest matches your shirt. I just don't know better than what. Looking forward to seeing you at MSC. You old pal. Ken Alexander

6. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Is Dr. Rively going to be there? Nubs Wagner

7. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

FlaLagarto, Are you coming up? If you are I will make plans to come down to Middletown also. Heck, I might even come down even if you don't!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

8. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

Come on down, we plan to have a great turn out as always. We do have a few camping spots left, their is only a few so please let me know.

Program changes:

Sunday morning purse shoot, will be cancelled. Due to slow start time for our main event: Sundays Handicap. We plan to start by 11 am. We will still sell the board @ 10 am Sunday morning. Please if you want in on the calcutta please be signed up by 9 am Sunday.

Also: Fri. night shoot. We are taking squadding for Fri. night already if you want an early squad please let me know.

Thanks for looking, Pat 513-435-4221

9. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

Trophies are in, this year Tilden Trophies is who we decided to go with for our Fall Festival.

Mostly Silver/Gold Buckles really nice trophies...

NEW THIS YEAR:

I have ordered a new trophy for this shoot, this trophy is open to any and all shooters who play the lewis class. Sence we have such big payouts for our lewis classes we will call this the luckiest shooter award. This trophy will be awarded to THE LUCKIEST SHOOTER who wins the most money playing the lewis class on any given event. The only score excluded is top score in every event. This will run Thurs. thru Saturday only. Only one winner. Their is nothing to do except play the lewis class, I will personaly check all lewis scores and money won. Good Luck...

Thanks, Pat

10. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

I tried to email Dr. Rively without success.
    Will try calling him, but does anyone know if he is planning on setting up? I would like some lenses from him. Nubs Wagner

11. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

That sounds like a good Lewis system you came up with for the special buckle Pat!! Good idea, wish I could make it too!! Hap

12. BYRDSHOOTER1

BYRDSHOOTER1 TS Member

Just 6 more days.... Good luck to all. The weather here has been great all season, we're hoping for great weather next week, main camping spots are full but we do have dry camping spots left. We may also have some with electric only. If we do their is only a couple...

Please let me know.

Pat

13. phirel

phirel TS Member

I will leave tomorrow morning about 5:00 A.M. and be at the Club Sunday Sept. 20.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

middletown fall festival trapshoot

middletown handicap fall results
middletown ohio trap shoot fall fest