1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fajen and bishop

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Baron23, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I believe that Show-me is Donny Gemes outfit, former Fajen employee and his operation is definitely not backyard.

As far as Fajens machines, I thought Fred Wenig bought those, but this is just heresay...dunno for sure.

Show-Me Gunstocks
    Route 3 South
    Wanta Linga
    Warsaw, MO 65355
    Phone: 660-438-4568
    Fax: 660-438-4569

2. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

I just heard from a guy in MO. yesterday that was telling the story that Midway bought the equipment and rights to Fajen. I questioned it as FajenĀ® is a Registered Trademark of Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. Their website says the stocks are "now produced in several state-of-the-art plants around the United States."

Scott

3. 682b

682b Member

Maconcustoms and Customgunstocks1 are the same folks. I don't think they are Show-me gunstocks. The phone numbers are not the same. I have purchased stocks from them and they have been ok. They are not super deals. You get what you pay for. The next ones will be cut by Show-me or I will go back to Wenig. Wenig stocks are a bit more money but they do a great job. I have restocked my 1100's and the best shooting stock for me is the Wenig. Good luck and have fun JIM

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

What about Great American Gunstocks in Yuba, CA? Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.