1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairmont Mn Trap Shot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by guido, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guido

guido Member

There will be a ATA Shoot at Fairmont Mn on Sat. May 17th. I don't know what the program is but they have a new range. It will be fun. They might even let me shoot.

GUIDO

2. guido

guido Member

I am so glad you pointed that out. Fairmont, Mn. is Saturday the 16th and Owatonna, Mn. is the 17th. Now I see why they don't want to let me shoot sometimes.

GUIDO

3. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

For the program go to
    http://mn-trap.org/MTA%20Club%20ATA%20Programs/MTA_club_program_initial_frame.htm Paste and copy to your browser.

Pat

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Here's the link, I think.

5. trapper71

trapper71 Member

The Fairmount shoot sounds like a great deal of fun.

Guido the clubs are not afraid of you shooting it is that your better half may leave you when she goes home. It was nice to see you splurge and took her out for supper the other night. Annivesary or birthday? I can see you are one of the last big time spenders.

6. guido

guido Member

I will be driving myself, so I might stay longer. I can't remember how to get there though.

GUIDO

7. guido

guido Member

The Fairmont Gun Club shoot was great. Windy but still great. Good food, good people. There were some shooters that just would not go out in the wind. They sat in the club house and talked smart. I said "are you going to shoot" they said "no it is too windy & cold". What is the matter with this picture? But I on the other hand braved the cold and the wind stood out there like a good boy and shot, not well but I shot!!!

GUIDO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.